ADVERTISEMENT

Why doesn't Resigno throw the ball away?

knights1212

Heisman Winner
Sep 9, 2003
This is twice now that Resigno has been sacked and has cost us a field goal attempt. Why can't we at least play smart?

Always looking to make something out of nothing but he does not have the ability or awareness to do so. Sometimes the best play is to throw it away.

Reactions: KevH
I hear the coaches have determined he is unable to hit the out of bounds area with consistent accuracy.

He throws out of bounds more the last few games. It’s a learning curve.

Wow, it's amazing how many coaches we have here who know the answer. Maybe it's because the line is not blocking too well and he is instructed to take the sack if he cannot scramble. And what is your excuse or explanation for Bolin's inabilities. OP, let me ask you to site the games and situations. All I know is he has won 3 games and in part a result of his scrambling and not turning the ball over. Right now he apparently is the best that we have.

Reactions: CERU00
Wow, it's amazing how many coaches we have here who know the answer. Maybe it's because the line is not blocking too well and he is instructed to take the sack if he cannot scramble. And what is your excuse or explanation for Bolin's inabilities. OP, let me ask you to site the games and situations. All I know is he has won 3 games and in part a result of his scrambling and not turning the ball over. Right now he apparently is the best that we have.
No sorry Mr. OP, it's not that we are all coaches, or even know better, it's a combination of the frustration we have over this football team, and the personal accomplishments many of us have had on various ball fields throughout our lives. We just expect more, and as fans, Alumni and donors it is all within our right to criticize, as it is to applaud, yell, and praise.
I know you are very "jazzed" that he has won 3 games with this team, but it's never about the wins, it's always about the losses. I thought, based on your Avatar, that you would have known that by now....

This is twice now that Resigno has been sacked and has cost us a field goal attempt. Why can't we at least play smart?
You know who threw it away with regularity?...Bolin. do you really want Bolin back? Of all the things to be critical of this isnt high on the list. Id much rather see a few passes beyond the line of scrimmage.

It’s a real problem if Rescigno is the best we have. Give Bolin one last chance. He has to be an upgrade over Gio. And it’s Senior Day. How did Bolin fall off the radar when he was an experienced QB at Louisville ? He has more game experience than the others. Can’t understand why he is not in the mix considering the level of our QB play this season.

It’s a real problem if Rescigno is the best we have. Give Bolin one last chance. He has to be an upgrade over Gio. And it’s Senior Day. How did Bolin fall off the radar when he was an experienced QB at Louisville ? He has more game experience than the others. Can’t understand why he is not in the mix considering the level of our QB play this season.

2 words- Eastern Michigan

Reactions: satnom
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT