ADVERTISEMENT

Why was the "What should Ash get rid of" thread locked and who locked it?

Just a guess that it was because individual people were called out......Carlin, Lucas, Yoshi etc.....

The simple fact of the matter is that regardless of how big a homer Carlin is, and how much he loves and supports Rutgers, he's got a pretty challenging radio voice.

Reactions: RU4
Mods are still flood apologists. They are still angry about the firing of their guy.
Most thought he was doing good job.

must be too much anti Elmer Flood..

Considering most of the last page revolved around Yoshi I'd say that's more your fixation than reality. My guess is that when the mods saw Yoshi having to defend himself they figured that thread had gone over the top and it was tine for it to fade away.

Reactions: RUChoppin
Considering most of the last page revolved around Yoshi I'd say that's more your fixation than reality. My guess is that when the mods saw Yoshi having to defend himself they figured that thread had gone over the top and it was tine for it to fade away.
But who?

And if the guy (DJ Yoshi) wants to join the fray (thread) he should be able to defend himself and not need help.

Just want to know who pulled the trigger. Own up.

must be too much anti Elmer Flood..
giphy.gif

Carlin's voice is unique, and I enjoy Carlin and Lucas as a team. But I can see how opinions will vary.
Great guy bleeds Scarlet but you're "unique" is another way of saying the rich guy is eccentric while Joe Blow is just crazy.

Keep Ray, add TP and get another play by play guy. Chris is sooo much better in his previous role than the guy who replaced him.

And just DM me if you don't want to out yourself, Marshal Mod.

Great guy bleeds Scarlet but you're "unique" is another way of saying the rich guy is eccentric while Joe Blow is just crazy.

Keep Ray, add TP and get another play by play guy. Chris is sooo much better in his previous role than the guy who replaced him.

And just DM me if you don't want to out yourself, Marshal Mod.
TP?
Chris' previous role?

I'm glad Yoshi brought that thread back to life. I was going to chime back in after all the Ash articles about "out with the old and in with the new" came out, but didn't want to be that guy (I started the thread in early January). So I guess since the thread is now locked, I'll go ahead and state it's perfectly clear that Ash is getting rid of EVERYTHING (and I hope the train horn with it)!

TP?
Chris' previous role?
I thought the combo of Tim Pernetti, Ray Lucas for color and Tom McCarthy for play by play was the best booth we had.

Add Chris as the sideline guy (which he was) and we have an excellent production team.

Mods are still flood apologists. They are still angry about the firing of their guy.
Most thought he was doing good job.

They have to walk a fine line between saying what's on their mind and maintaining access to the program. How long do you think RU would allow Rivals on the field if the guys with "Moderator' under their screen name were calling for Flood to be fired?

Use your brain for a second instead of throwing out false statements.

Reactions: Knight Shift
I'm glad Yoshi brought that thread back to life. I was going to chime back in after all the Ash articles about "out with the old and in with the new" came out, but didn't want to be that guy (I started the thread in early January). So I guess since the thread is now locked, I'll go ahead and state it's perfectly clear that Ash is getting rid of EVERYTHING (and I hope the train horn with it)!

Ash has flat-out stated that he loves the in-stadium game day experience at HPSS.

Reactions: Knight Shift
But who?

And if the guy (DJ Yoshi) wants to join the fray (thread) he should be able to defend himself and not need help.

Just want to know who pulled the trigger. Own up.

I heard it was Sol Siler as Yoshi is part of Playtone's Cavalcade of Stars.

Common sense my man. Even tho he shouldn't have jumped in Yoshi isn't anonymous, the people attacking him are. That makes it an unfair fight.

Keep Yoshi and Carlin....ray Lucas is a classic Jersey guyloyal Son..keep em!

I heard it was Sol Siler as Yoshi is part of Playtone's Cavalcade of Stars.

Common sense my man. Even tho he shouldn't have jumped in Yoshi isn't anonymous, * the people attacking him are. That makes it an unfair fight.
Great movie.

Still, all I want to know is who. The why to me is immaterial.

* that part I do get.

It was'nt me so we can eliminate one potential suspect. I will track the responsible party right after I find the real killers in the OJ trial.

Raises an interesting question. Who is Rutgers Athletics' Minister of Gameday Experience. I hope this falls to someone in the Hobbs regime who is lower on the totem pole than the Athletic Director, himself.

Yea, it seems to be Spanky. Somehow he got this moderator tag. He's the moderator version of a deputized Barney Fife running roughshod over this board with no rhyme or reason.

Maybe they decided to follow the Guidelines/Rules for the forum. If that is the case no subject willl last very long with all the small minded hater posts.

Yoshi is fine but I have a question.
Isn't the DJ supposed to read the audience? If the crowd is obviously "jamming" to a song and the players are dancing and moving during their warmups…why interrupt that song and
beat with another one that stops the party?
I'm down on the field during warmups, and like I've said in the past, many of the players wave their arms, look up at Yoshi and yell, "let the song play"

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT