ADVERTISEMENT

WNBA 2020 Begins 7/25/20, Season results thread.

Erica Wheeler announced on Twitter that she will not return to the WNBA this season. :cry:

She just got that huge deal with Adidas so I guess she doesn't want to risk getting sick maybe? Or, she may not be 100% healthy yet? 😕

She just got that huge deal with Adidas so I guess she doesn't want to risk getting sick maybe? Or, she may not be 100% healthy yet? 😕
As I mentioned in the other thread, bottom line on ESPN said she is not yet recovered from Covid. I can't vouch for accuracy, I haven't seen any articles.

Reactions: MADHAT1
8/28/20 scores.
Betnijah with 22!
Kia with outstanding game. Old lady played 30+ minutes as Griner went MIA from team/bubble.

Last edited:
Reactions: MADHAT1
9/7/20 scores.

Game today (9/9) on CBSsports.,,, Between Dream and Sky and the commentators raving about both Copper and Laney and talking about RU connection. So nice to hear positive comments.

Both in competition for Most Improved Player.... Since Copper's Sky doing better, she seems more likely to get even though Laney has become more critical and a bigger surprise. Both "putting on a show" in the first half, as Carolyn Peck put it.

Reactions: ScarletteK80
Game today (9/9) on CBSsports.,,, Between Dream and Sky and the commentators raving about both Copper and Laney and talking about RU connection.

This makes me very happy. I think that people do not appreciate how good the team was during Laney's final year here. They had that familiar late-season let-down but made the NCAAT and faced juggernaut era UConn in Connecticut in the second round. Davis was done because of a knee injury, as I recall. Hope I am not mixing up years.

Kia scored 12 in 29 minuets for the Mercury in their win over the Mystics

Scores 9/22/20.
Piph DNP in Seattle game, but was there and dressed.

Essence did play for the Sun in the earlier game vs Aces and was mentioned a few times as a 13 year veteran and stabilizing force after A. Thomas was injured in the 1st qtr. Essence was 2 for 2 for 4 pts in 10 min play.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT