ADVERTISEMENT

Wow......Boom! Dean Peterson flips from Princeton to RU!!!

“Lazy millennials” is a phrase created by the generation that brought you hippies

I realize that "haters gotta hate", but now some right-wingers eagerly proclaim your "moral superiority" at the drop of a hat. Forget about honest discussions.

And yes, I AM a tree-hugger - and damn proud of it.

I want clean air so that less people have to suffer from asthma, COPD, and lung cancer.
I want clean water so less people have to deal with the effects of lead and persistent organic compounds.
I want us to do something about global warming, so that our grand-kids don't have to deal with a chaotic world by 2100.

As to being an elitist:

When I reached college age, I never could even consider Princeton, nor could I consider living on campus at RU - because my blue collar family could not afford it. I commuted to school for 3 years.

I worked each summer at my uncle's dairy farm for $20 a week (plus room and board), because he needed the help just to survive.

I shoveled cow manure, pig manure, and chicken manure every day. I picked rocks, pulled weeds, cleared spider webs, tarred roofs, white-washed walls, and worked 15 hours a day during haying season throwing bales onto wagons and into mows. I suspect I got more dirt under my fingernails in a month than you have in your entire life.

So assuming all people who love the natural world are pansies incapable of understanding what real work is like is a complete caricature and flat -out wrong. My family taught me the value of real work and living up to your responsibilities, and I am grateful they did.

Have a good time making fun of me and those of my ilk, since that seems to be one thing you at which you are skilled. Just letting you know that there is diversity in all groups.
Where and what year was this. All that work and manure shoveling for $20 a week😳!?

I realize that "haters gotta hate", but now some right-wingers eagerly proclaim your "moral superiority" at the drop of a hat. Forget about honest discussions.

And yes, I AM a tree-hugger - and damn proud of it.

I want clean air so that less people have to suffer from asthma, COPD, and lung cancer.
I want clean water so less people have to deal with the effects of lead and persistent organic compounds.
I want us to do something about global warming, so that our grand-kids don't have to deal with a chaotic world by 2100.

As to being an elitist:

When I reached college age, I never could even consider Princeton, nor could I consider living on campus at RU - because my blue collar family could not afford it. I commuted to school for 3 years.

I worked each summer at my uncle's dairy farm for $20 a week (plus room and board), because he needed the help just to survive.

I shoveled cow manure, pig manure, and chicken manure every day. I picked rocks, pulled weeds, cleared spider webs, tarred roofs, white-washed walls, and worked 15 hours a day during haying season throwing bales onto wagons and into mows. I suspect I got more dirt under my fingernails in a month than you have in your entire life.

So assuming all people who love the natural world are pansies incapable of understanding what real work is like is a complete caricature and flat -out wrong. My family taught me the value of real work and living up to your responsibilities, and I am grateful they did.

Have a good time making fun of me and those of my ilk, since that seems to be one thing you at which you are skilled. Just letting you know that there is diversity in all groups.
I was a tree hugger before it was even in Vogue. When they announced business majors 5,000 people stood up. When they announced Environmental Science majors, all 40 of us stood up. I yelled as loud as I could “We’re all going to get jobs”.

I now own a small farm and do many of the jobs you used to do. But it’s just a hobby not a 15 hour grueling job. However, the company I own does concrete over the world. Hey, we’re all not perfect.

Last edited:
You still can’t read with all the classes you’ve taken ..he never mentioned anyone’s mother ..
And you can't comprehend, because you're a jealous ,complete zero, who can't read. It was a response to an insult, you dumbbell. I don't even know why you bother coming on here. You offer nothing constructive, except whining and crying about MVBs choking during NCAAs

Last edited:
Wow!!! Dean Peterson flipped from Princeton to Rutgers?!?!? (Hint: let's get back on track here fellas).
Ha...yes, let's get back on track. I had to get that one out though, with that dbag, Harley1. I still want to know where Suriano is going to land.

Ask Bobby! I am not a tree hugger, a politico as I hate all politicians but am just a lonely RU wrestling devotee who loves the fact that Peterson is a Scarlet Knight and if I live another 4 or 5 years, I get to see him represent RU on the Mat.
You need to stay healthy now that “Billy G’s Corner “ is coming back to KnightFalls!

Reactions: TRU2RU
I will try my dear DU neighbor to those deplorable Dekes. Billy G’s Corner returns soon on Knight Falls with some golden nuggets.

And you can't comprehend, because you're a jealous ,complete zero, who can't read. It was a response to an insult, you dumbbell. I don't even know why you bother coming on here. You offer nothing constructive, except whining and crying about MVBs choking during NCAAs
Yea that’s more like you ..attack a kid rather then comprehend what was said to you ..it still boggles my mind that a nobody like you comes out of his trailer periodically ..when not in class I might add ....endless classes it seems ...to give an opinion no one cares less about ...the guy was joking yet you say what you did.....reading 101:....try reading instead of attacking all the time ..don’t worry ..you might grow up someday ...fyi...don’t forget to pay your trailer rent ..

Yea that’s more like you ..attack a kid rather then comprehend what was said to you ..it still boggles my mind that a nobody like you comes out of his trailer periodically ..when not in class I might add ....endless classes it seems ...to give an opinion no one cares less about ...the guy was joking yet you say what you did.....reading 101:....try reading instead of attacking all the time ..don’t worry ..you might grow up someday ...fyi...don’t forget to pay your trailer rent ..
You got to get some new material. Again, like I said before, you're a pathetic 0, with a love for choke artists.

2018 Shawver beat Joey Olivieri and Robby Howard at the Beast of the East
2019 Peterson beat Almeyda and Miller from Blair to win the Beast of the East

Reactions: LETSGORU91
Wow Good wins for both. Shawver started a little slow but came on nice. We’ ll see soon what Peterson brings. I remember seeing him yrs ago at wildwood duals he was unbeatable but with a year off maybe Shawver with a college year behind him takes him. Does Shawver have a RS? Goody mite have to get creative.

2018 Shawver beat Joey Olivieri and Robby Howard at the Beast of the East
2019 Peterson beat Almeyda and Miller from Blair to win the Beast of the East
And in 2017, Olivieri beat Peterson in the 106 state finals. I believe it was Peterson’s last HS loss, definitely his last loss in NJ

Unger Beat Peterson in overtime 4-2. That was his last NJ loss
As a freshman, Peterson lost to Ungar in the region finals, then lost to Olivieri in the state finals. Those were his only two career losses. He went undefeated as a sophomore (35-0) and a junior (37-0). He didn’t wrestle as a senior.

I will try my dear DU neighbor to those deplorable Dekes. Billy G’s Corner returns soon on Knight Falls with some golden nuggets.
Many good friends are Deke Brothers. Those were great days on College Ave. Very happy that Billy G’s corner will be there for our great Rutgers fans to read. New SKWC programs will be announced before the beginning of the season!

Reactions: TRU2RU
As a freshman, Peterson lost to Ungar in the region finals, then lost to Olivieri in the state finals. Those were his only two career losses. He went undefeated as a sophomore (35-0) and a junior (37-0). He didn’t wrestle as a senior.
You are correct.

You got to get some new material. Again, like I said before, you're a pathetic 0, with a love for choke artists.
At least I root for actual wrestlers and don’t pretend to be something I’m not ..you were a nothing years ago and still can’t help yourself in your ripping of kids ...you are trailer trash ..a liar ..and a wannabe ..pretending to be a student to get back on here to give opinions no one cares about is pathetic ...

Harley
Tell me how you really feel my man!
His incessant ripping of MVB is ridiculous..he did it to JoJo and Billy J to the point their parents wanted to rip his head off ..if you remember he pretended to be in the RAC that day and challenged both parents to a fight ..only problem was he was hunkered in his trailer in butt ****, USA ..he is a disgrace to the sport ...then lying about himself being a grad student just so mods would let him back on just proved what a loser wannabe he really is

At least I root for actual wrestlers and don’t pretend to be something I’m not ..you were a nothing years ago and still can’t help yourself in your ripping of kids ...you are trailer trash ..a liar ..and a wannabe ..pretending to be a student to get back on here to give opinions no one cares about is pathetic ...
Oh believe me my friend I was quite something in the Rutgers wrestling program. You can take that to the bank you pathetic jock sniffer

Oh believe me my friend I was quite something in the Rutgers wrestling program. You can take that to the bank you pathetic jock sniffer
You are a wannabe ...your so proud of yourself you gotta lie about who you are and then pretend to be a student so moderators would let you back on here because you disgraced yourself when you challenged a couple parents from your trailer with all your tough talk ...you’re a loser plain and simple and nobody cares about your opinions ...when you move up to double wide trailer status let us all know .

Crackers? Please tell us who you are. I wish everyone identified themselves. Anyone sitting near section 103 or 104 come visit Row M seats 15 & 16 . I would love to chat wrestling

I guess everyone knows me which is great. I love this program, coaches and wrestlers. I am matside seat 36 I think.

Reactions: mikemessner
You are a wannabe ...your so proud of yourself you gotta lie about who you are and then pretend to be a student so moderators would let you back on here because you disgraced yourself when you challenged a couple parents from your trailer with all your tough talk ...you’re a loser plain and simple and nobody cares about your opinions ...when you move up to double wide trailer status let us all know .
If you think you're going to bait me with your insults, it's not going to happen. I know coach Sacchi and Coach Leta very well. I was at the East Stroudsburg tournament when McHugh got teched by Jack Cuvo. I was on Deck to wrestle next when the legendaryJohn Welch from Ridge got tech in 2 minutes by Thiery Chaney from William & Mary. Watched Andy Voit from Penn State dismantle everyone.Freddy Goldbach,Timmy Hennessey, John Hansen, all teammates of mine, etc.etc. This is only a smidge of my experience at Rutgers. now if you morons can't figure out who I am then,you don't know Rutgers Wrestling.

I guess everyone knows me which is great. I love this program, coaches and wrestlers. I
If you think you're going to bait me with your insults, it's not going to happen. I know coach Sacchi and Coach Leta very well. I was at the East Stroudsburg tournament when McHugh got teched by Jack Cuvo. I was on Deck to wrestle next when the legendaryJohn Welch from Ridge got tech in 2 minutes by Thiery Chaney from William & Mary. Watched Andy Voit from Penn State dismantle everyone.Freddy Goldbach,Timmy Hennessey, John Hansen, all teammates of mine, etc.etc. This is only a smidge of my experience at Rutgers. now if you morons can't figure out who I am then,you don't know Rutgers Wrestling.
I know Donald Duck and Mickey Mouse so does anyone now know who I am lol....WNG does because we sat near each other matside ....whoever you are is a disgruntled old man who wanted to be somebody and gets his rocks off ripping kids who don’t meet your expectations and then challenges their parents when they have had enough of your insults ....so you watch a lot of wrestling on TV ...big deal ..if I lived in a trailer I would watch a lot of tv too....grow up loser ..no one cares who you wannabe ...two years ago you were RUCreedo ....then last year a grad student studying for your diploma in manners which you failed ...this years it’s RUWannabe...same loser just different name

Last edited:
I know Donald Duck and Mickey Mouse so does anyone now know who I am lol....WNG does because we sat near each other matside ....whoever you are is a disgruntled old man who wanted to be somebody and gets his rocks off ripping kids who don’t meet your expectations and then challenges their parents when they have had enough of your insults ....so you watch a lot of wrestling on TV ...big deal ..if I lived in a trailer I would watch a lot of tv too....grow up loser ..no one cares who you wannabe ...two years ago you were RUCreedo ....then last year a grad student studying for your diploma in manners which you failed ...this years it’s RUWannabe...same loser just different name
Oh God you are so dumb. If you talked intelligently ,I would debate you and listen to what you had to say. I can't even believe that Bill actually knows you personally. You're an embarrassment to any part of Rutgers Wrestling. If your brother,sister,parent or faculty to any of those Rutgers student-athletes, you are shaming them. At least when I call wrestlers out on their poor performances there's some merit. You on the other hand are an absolute disgrace.

I think it is time to lock a thread.....or put an OT in description....
When i see a new messsage i get excited....then i get the above.
Harley tends to do that to every thread he posts in. He never posts about the intended topic, just picks out posters and attacks them. If it was an occasional thing, fine people get into it from time to time, but with him it's every damn time.

Why not just start a separate thread for intellectual infants where they can call each other names? Maybe post some memes too.

Harley: Knock it off and grow up.

Crackers: My memory goes back that far but the details are lacking. If you have an accomplished past, then introduce yourself and be proud. Riddles don't work as well.

Afraid to just say who he is.. so weird

Reactions: runrutgersrun
ADVERTISEMENT