ADVERTISEMENT

Wow......Boom! Dean Peterson flips from Princeton to RU!!!

Why not just start a separate thread for intellectual infants where they can call each other names? Maybe post some memes too.

Harley: Knock it off and grow up.

Crackers: My memory goes back that far but the details are lacking. If you have an accomplished past, then introduce yourself and be proud. Riddles don't work as well.
None of my facts are lacking. Says the person who likes to use big words and phrases, and his high-handed with everyone. 1988 to 1991. Those are the years I wrestled. Also, I don't know what an intellectual infant is. Lastly if you look at the sequence of my posts, I was keeping everything civil. This gave a window for this yo-yo Harley to start chiming in and now target me.

Reactions: James Mullen
Harley tends to do that to every thread he posts in. He never posts about the intended topic, just picks out posters and attacks them. If it was an occasional thing, fine people get into it from time to time, but with him it's every damn time.
I get into it with the same guy and my facts are true ...he called out two parents to a fight and embarrassed himself ....those parents read here too and had heard enough of this supposed former wrestler ...he would not say who he was then and won’t now ..he got banned as RUCreedo and now masquerades as the wannabe he is now ...he hides who he is because he embarrassed himself ..enough said

I get into it with the same guy and my facts are true ...he called out two parents to a fight and embarrassed himself ....those parents read here too and had heard enough of this supposed former wrestler ...he would not say who he was then and won’t now ..he got banned as RUCreedo and now masquerades as the wannabe he is now ...he hides who he is because he embarrassed himself ..enough said
Again read my above caption. You're a total moron. Let's be clear here, because this is the last time I will acknowledge you. Mike Van Brill's father made some sort of challenge, because he was pissed off because his son was getting smoked. I was just stating the obvious and the truth. I think he's a very nice kid. But let's be clear here. The kid underperforms when it counts the most. If somebody could say otherwise I'll gladly apologize. Also, I live nowhere near the state of NJ. I'm not going to order a plane ticket to fly to New Jersey to fight one of the other fathers who walks 15 steps up the bleachers at a Rutgers wrestling match and is out of breath. I've seen it first hand. I'm certainly not afraid of him nor any of the other fathers. That's not a challenge to him or any of the other fathers it's just a cold hard fact.

Again read my above caption. You're a total moron. Let's be clear here, because this is the last time I will acknowledge you. Mike Van Brill's father made some sort of challenge, because he was pissed off because his son was getting smoked. I was just stating the obvious and the truth. I think he's a very nice kid. But let's be clear here. The kid underperforms when it counts the most. If somebody could say otherwise I'll gladly apologize. Also, I live nowhere near the state of NJ. I'm not going to order a plane ticket to fly to New Jersey to fight one of the other fathers who walks 15 steps up the bleachers at a Rutgers wrestling match and is out of breath. I've seen it first hand. I'm certainly not afraid of him nor any of the other fathers. That's not a challenge to him or any of the other fathers it's just a cold hard fact.
JoJo’s dad and Billy’s dad would have cleaned your clock .that day ...you shoulda been glad you were nowhere near the RAC that day despite lying and saying you were ...you were ripping all three of them that day in your drunken stupor or whatever you were doing ..you got banned remember for acting like a fool here ..that’s why your too embarrassed to say who you are ....I personally could care less who you say you are ...you disgraced yourself that day so that’s why you pretended to be a student to get back on here ...

Speaking of jo jo anyone hear a peep abt him? Kid should be primed up and ready to go. Also haven’t heard anything on weaver at all.

None of my facts are lacking. Says the person who likes to use big words and phrases, and his high-handed with everyone. 1988 to 1991. Those are the years I wrestled. Also, I don't know what an intellectual infant is. Lastly if you look at the sequence of my posts, I was keeping everything civil. This gave a window for this yo-yo Harley to start chiming in and now target me.
So you wrestled with my boy Perry Albanese?

If you think you're going to bait me with your insults, it's not going to happen. I know coach Sacchi and Coach Leta very well. I was at the East Stroudsburg tournament when McHugh got teched by Jack Cuvo. I was on Deck to wrestle next when the legendaryJohn Welch from Ridge got tech in 2 minutes by Thiery Chaney from William & Mary. Watched Andy Voit from Penn State dismantle everyone.Freddy Goldbach,Timmy Hennessey, John Hansen, all teammates of mine, etc.etc. This is only a smidge of my experience at Rutgers. now if you morons can't figure out who I am then,you don't know Rutgers Wrestling.
Teammates with Libro and Ellery

Wow!!! Dean Peterson flipped from Princeton to Rutgers?!?!? (Hint: let's get back on track here fellas).
Yep. It's kinda a big deal. I see Rutgers as a sleeping giant, not at the level that PSU was pre Cael but close. When they start "winning" in NJ and getting the top kids to stay in state things will get real interesting there. Would love to see them beat the hell out of Iowa every year.. :)

Crackers gave a lot of pretty good hints. I’m waiting for someone to be Columbo lol
I previously guessed that RUCrackers/RUCreedo/RUGrappler89 was Lee Getz because he said he won 2 matches at NCAAs but someone said he wasn't.🤷🏽‍♂️

Harley tends to do that to every thread he posts in. He never posts about the intended topic, just picks out posters and attacks them. If it was an occasional thing, fine people get into it from time to time, but with him it's every damn time.
Honestly, I don't care who is right or who is wrong.
I previously guessed that RUCrackers/RUCreedo/RUGrappler89 was Lee Getz because he said he won 2 matches at NCAAs but someone said he wasn't.🤷🏽‍♂️
Whatever Lee wants, he geetz!!!! (Taken from Lethal Weapon)

• Haha
Reactions: Leonard23
JoJo’s dad and Billy’s dad would have cleaned your clock .that day ...you shoulda been glad you were nowhere near the RAC that day despite lying and saying you were ...you were ripping all three of them that day in your drunken stupor or whatever you were doing ..you got banned remember for acting like a fool here ..that’s why your too embarrassed to say who you are ....I personally could care less who you say you are ...you disgraced yourself that day so that’s why you pretended to be a student to

You two really need to stop arguing like teenage girls and killing every thread.
As I previously stated. I kept it civil for several pages. I will admit I shouldn't have responded. It is very childish. I don't know this person and I can personally care less. I don't want a kid like Peterson to think that this is a fanbase hes got to deal with. No I'm definitely not Lee.

I told everyone in the past that I’m Brock Lesnar but not everyone believed me. I swear I’m him by the way
You know I go out on a limb with shitheads like you, and give up my chance of anonymity. You bitch and complain about me not giving clues or hiding or saying I'm faking and then when I do give you something, you got a problem with that too. you're just a jerk off who's got a lot to say and nothing to offer. So I'm done giving up the clues. This isn't guess who's behind the caller ID from 1987 there Brock Lesnar. You can go sit on a snake now.

You know I go out on a limb with shitheads like you, and give up my chance of anonymity. You bitch and complain about me not giving clues or hiding or saying I'm faking and then when I do give you something, you got a problem with that too. you're just a jerk off who's got a lot to say and nothing to offer. So I'm done giving up the clues. This isn't guess who's behind the caller ID from 1987 there Brock Lesnar. You can go sit on a snake now.
If you stopped and laughed at yourself just one time, you probably wouldn’t get as much grief. Just a thought. Lighten up. It’s a message board, no one really cares who you are unless you’re making a fool of yourself.

Reactions: elvis7
Let's talk World Team Trials. We have a lot of Jersey guys wrestling in the trials. What does everyone think?

MEN’S FREESTYLE

61 kg
Nick Suriano, SKWC-RTC

65 kg
Anthony Ashnault, New York Athletic Club
Joseph McKenna (TMWC)

70 kg
James Green (TMWC)

79 kg
Jordan Burroughs, Sunkist Kids Wrestling Club
David McFadden (TMWC)
Michael O'Malley, Pennsylvania RTC

92 kg
Myles Martin, (TMWC)

This stupid sh*t needs to be taken to the CE board. Or better yet a time out and/or a ban for some. This is really getting ridiculous. Mods??? You reading this crap?
Hate to break it to you, but the views on these post go up when I post. So obviously somebody likes what I write. And it's just not a couple hundred people it's a couple thousand . That doesn't discount the fact that I'm very knowledgeable and have a lot of personal experience with wrestling. I do offer some good insight. There's nothing wrong with a little immaturity my man. Get over yourself and lighten up.

the views on these post go up when I post. So obviously somebody likes what I write. And it's just not a couple hundred people it's a couple thousand . That doesn't discount the fact that I'm very knowledgeable and have a lot of personal experience with wrestling. I do offer some good insight. There's nothing wrong with a little immaturity my man. Get over yourself and lighten up.
Feel free to keep patting yourself on the back. You are very self centered individual. A little immaturity and humor is great. I practice that every day of my life. Some of the banter in this thread is in pretty poor taste. It's a thread about Dean Peterson, right? Not about levying insults towards one another and bickering like little children back and forth. And you tell me to lighten up..that's awesome. I'm going to go out on a limb here and think most of the views here are not about you, but rather there has been very little new information on the team and most think there is actually something new regarding the team....or even Dean Peterson for that matter. But that's just me. And you think a couple thousand people like what you write? A big LOL for that one! Funniest thing I have heard today...so far.

Speaking of jo jo anyone hear a peep abt him? Kid should be primed up and ready to go. Also haven’t heard anything on weaver at all.

Not really. I see that he's doing some local clinics here and there. But I do find it semi alarming that he's not getting out there with his teammates, say at those shore practices. Perhaps he's really private or not 100% with it. It's not entirely fair to judge if that's the case, but it would be good to see him with his teammates when they're all out and about training together.

Not really. I see that he's doing some local clinics here and there. But I do find it semi alarming that he's not getting out there with his teammates, say at those shore practices. Perhaps he's really private or not 100% with it. It's not entirely fair to judge if that's the case, but it would be good to see him with his teammates when they're all out and about training together.
Not sure how it works with athletes and being on campus but you also have to remember even though he wrestled high school in NJ, he lives in PA. Not sure if any of the out of state guys have been attending all of these shore things but just a possibility.

I've asked several times and even suggested that his status is secretive but have not received even a reaction to the comment. I think someone once alluded to the possibility of Covid, then mention of an injury when he didn't attend a tournament. Nothing since.

He was a highly touted high school wrestler, highly rated, then celebrated similarly to what is happening now with Peterson. If his situation is secret or private for some reason, someone should say so, otherwise, I would expect a kid with his perceived potential to be very competitive for a starting spot in his third year with the program. That might be especially true when the incumbent is no more than a .500 wrestler (sorry, but true). I'll be very disappointed if JoJo remains in the shadows this year and have to chalk it up to another disappointment.

I've asked several times and even suggested that his status is secretive but have not received even a reaction to the comment. I think someone once alluded to the possibility of Covid, then mention of an injury when he didn't attend a tournament. Nothing since.

He was a highly touted high school wrestler, highly rated, then celebrated similarly to what is happening now with Peterson. If his situation is secret or private for some reason, someone should say so, otherwise, I would expect a kid with his perceived potential to be very competitive for a starting spot in his third year with the program. That might be especially true when the incumbent is no more than a .500 wrestler (sorry, but true). I'll be very disappointed if JoJo remains in the shadows this year and have to chalk it up to another disappointment.

I mean, as a freshman he took his lumps, but he didn't necessarily get destroyed by many people. Red was really tough on top, then Lee and Pletcher took him out with ease. Three AAs. I think his expectations were too high.

I would imagine him being much tougher now. He practiced with SeaBass and VanBrill all season.

This might sound crazy, but I'd actually like to see him redshirt this year. We have a lot of depth at the 149 weight class. With VanBrill back, it may be best for the team not to waste a year, unless he's much better. We already did that with Lipari. Even though Jojo won the head to head, we would have gotten similar results. We burned that year.

Unfortunately he's probably jonesing to get back in with the lost season of last year.

Reactions: RU Diesel07110
I mean, as a freshman he took his lumps, but he didn't necessarily get destroyed by many people. Red was really tough on top, then Lee and Pletcher took him out with ease. Three AAs. I think his expectations were too high.

I would imagine him being much tougher now. He practiced with SeaBass and VanBrill all season.

This might sound crazy, but I'd actually like to see him redshirt this year. We have a lot of depth at the 149 weight class. With VanBrill back, it may be best for the team not to waste a year, unless he's much better. We already did that with Lipari. Even though Jojo won the head to head, we would have gotten similar results. We burned that year.

Unfortunately he's probably jonesing to get back in with the lost season of last year.
If he redshirts he would be an academic senior next season, but have the eligibility of a sophomore. Granted a lot of athletes in the country would be in a similar boat, but should this happen he’d be 3 years stronger than he was the last time we saw him with the same amount of eligibility. Could be significant.

Reactions: njsportsphan
If he redshirts he would be an academic senior next season, but have the eligibility of a sophomore. Granted a lot of athletes in the country would be in a similar boat, but should this happen he’d be 3 years stronger than he was the last time we saw him with the same amount of eligibility. Could be significant.
I completely agree! Hope Jo Jo does redshirt and come back with 3 years of training under his belt with sophomore eligibility!

Reactions: njsportsphan
Does he want to be in school for that long? Still, no information, just speculation.

Does he want to be in school for that long? Still, no information, just speculation.
I don’t know his personal finances but he went to a private high school and got a significant scholarship to RU so I doubt he’s hurting financially. Don’t think he needs to join the workforce as early as possible. He should stay in school as long as he has eligibility.

I don’t know his personal finances but he went to a private high school and got a significant scholarship to RU so I doubt he’s hurting financially. Don’t think he needs to join the workforce as early as possible. He should stay in school as long as he has eligibility.
What does a significant scholarship mean? Is all of it a wrestling scholarship or other grants and aid?

ADVERTISEMENT