ADVERTISEMENT

Wrestling Quad Live Updates

Olivieri gets a single leg on Mathewson, and finishes on the edge. 2-0 lead for Olivieri with 22 seconds left in the first

Olivieri finishes the period on top. He will start the second on bottom with a 2-0 lead

Olivieri escapes and quickly secures a takedown. His lead is now 5-0

Period ends in neutral. Mathewson will go on defense. Olivieri has a 5-1 lead with 1:20 of RT

Olivieri finishes on a single leg to extend his lead. He is now out in front 7-2 with 30 seconds left in the match

Mathewson escapes, but it won't mean anything. Olivieri wins 8-3

Rutgers leads 22-6

Jordan Pagano taking the mat at 197 to take on Justin Hopman of Centenary

Alex Esposito takes the mat to finish dual number two off against Jase Crouse

Esposito has some solid offense from his feet. Quite impressed with him early on

Esposito blows through a double leg for another two points. He leads 4-1

Esposito gives up a late escape as time winds down. 4-2 lead for Esposito, as he starts the second period on top

Esposito with a mat return tilt to add another four points to his lead

Esposito with a dominant ride to close out the second period. He takes an 8-2 lead and 2:54 of RT into the third period. Esposito will start on defense

Quick escape for Esposito, and he is now leading 9-2 with 1:30 left in the match

Esposito cuts Crouse, but scores right away on double. He now leads 13-3

My 1st time seeing Esposito wrestling, I like it.
He is wrestling a freshman, but he looks active

I'm shocked no Aguilar today...I'm assuming he is wrestling tomorrow?

Malcolm Robinson getting things started against Brendan Howard of PJU

I'm shocked no Aguilar today...I'm assuming he is wrestling tomorrow?
We will have a list of wrestlers going to Princeton tomorrow later this afternoon, but as of now that is the assumption

Nothing going on in the first, as neither wrestler can get offense going. Robinson will start the second period on top

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT