Heisman Winner
Gold Member
May 4, 2006
Next week the recruiting ramps up with the following big hitters on campus:

Alex Nini
Zach Ryder
Lou Cherchio
Matt Heinrich

Also, most of the current team was in the stands to cheer on Jimmy Mullen as he played football for St Joes at RU. Can’t hurt!!

Next week the recruiting ramps up with the following big hitters on campus:

Alex Nini
Zach Ryder
Lou Cherchio
Matt Heinrich

Also, most of the current team was in the stands to cheer on Jimmy Mullen as he played football for St Joes at RU. Can’t hurt!!
Nice list. I'll take the top 3, 😂. Admittedly, I don't know much about Heinrich. Do we expect Nini to commit relatively soon afterwards? Has Ryder visited anywhere else yet? Any chance Ryder would commit this early? Odds with Cerchio? Any word on when Mullen will commit somewhere? Thanks.

Last edited:
That’s great news about the recruits taking official visits. Could also be good news about Mullen. Maybe he is waiting to see if we bring in a full-time heavyweight RTC athlete.

Have we made any recent offers. Per what was said at the golf outing money is not an issue.

Guessing Ryder isn't coming on that recruiting trip as he just committed to PSU...Or did he come and then commit?

Nini, Cerchio, and Heinrich had their recruiting visit and were at the football game last night. Any feedback or ideas if/when we can expect commitments?

Had a nice talk with Nini at the tailgate. Nice young man. He thinks he will be a 141-49 pounder in college. Dylan Schawveris a great kid. Had a very long chat with him as he is going to Spain for the U23’s. Told him to redshirt a year do he could stay in school for 6 years. Nice talk with O’Neil about going 165

Not in my section. Pre game was cool. First couple drives were cool. Pick 6 silenced the entire area around me.
The fumble for 6 is when our section threw up their hands and slumped down in their seats.

Not in my section. Pre game was cool. First couple drives were cool. Pick 6 silenced the entire area around me.
I think you're overreacting. I rewatched the game on my DVR and the crowd was into it and loud the entire 1st half.

Pain builds character...😂🤪 I was interested to see how the crowd and production were on TV. Plus I wanted to see some of the plays. I didn't watch the 2nd half.
I flipped to BTN yesterday and it just so happened to be on BTN in 60 and we never have replays. I quickly turned it off, I just couldn't watch that one again. I was so crushed after the fumble for 6.

Reactions: Leonard23
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT