ADVERTISEMENT

David DeJesus Traded to LAA

knightfan7

Legend
Gold Member
Jul 31, 2003
Manasquan, NJ
While there was a lot of chatter concerning a possible Todd Frazier trade, the other Rutgers product currently in the majors, David Dejesus, was traded earlier today to the LA Angels.

Great thing that he gets to play for a contender after spending most of his career on pretty bad KC, Oakland, and Cub teams. I remember several years ago he was pretty much signed, sealed, and delivered to SF when he suffered a season ending injury the day before the trade deadline. SF went on to win the World Series.

Would be cool to see him and Todd Frazier play on the same team at some point. Good luck in Anaheim,David.

While there was a lot of chatter concerning a possible Todd Frazier trade, the other Rutgers product currently in the majors, David Dejesus, was traded earlier today to the LA Angels.

Great thing that he gets to play for a contender after spending most of his career on pretty bad KC, Oakland, and Cub teams. I remember several years ago he was pretty much signed, sealed, and delivered to SF when he suffered a season ending injury the day before the trade deadline. SF went on to win the World Series.
As you mentioned, it's nice to see DeJesus on a winning team. I'm looking forward to finally watching him in the postseason.

810c80d2-1329-4336-8a73-90ec2216926b.jpg

David's wife is glad he's leaving Tampa... :cool2:

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/mlb-b...d-his-wife-couldn-t-be-happier-000146414.html

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT