ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Lost in Space Major Don West Deceased

Not that you started it, but you people are depressing me with all the Dead Pool posts. This place should be uplifting, a respite from the trials and tribulations of ordinary life. Not an obituary center. 🤨

Hm... so this is what it feels like to whine about stuff. I never realized how pleasurable it can be. Just having whined that little bit and I already feel waaaay better.

Maybe I should rejoin the CE forum and, instead of teasing everyone like before, I can just whine about everything like everybody else. Hm...

RIP..one of my favorite shows to watch in reruns on Channel 5 before dinner in the kate 70s
Already mentioned it in the binge show thread, but the wife and I re-watched the first two episodes on Prime a couple of weeks back. Needless to say, the show didn't age well when viewed from a 21st century lens. It was worth quite a chuckle though for just for the cringe factor alone.

RIP..one of my favorite shows to watch in reruns on Channel 5 before dinner in the kate 70s

It was my fav show as a little NASA kid but I never liked West.
Later on I realized it was just the character I didn't like
Judy (Mart Kristen) was my fav - she was like a goddess.
She's on Facebook and really nice.
The father (Guy Williams) went to HS in my town - he was also famous as Zoro.
Dr Smith (Jonathan Harris) was from the Bronx and worked hard to lose the accent.
The series was supposed to center on the parents but Smith and robot stole the show

Not that you started it, but you people are depressing me with all the Dead Pool posts. This place should be uplifting, a respite from the trials and tribulations of ordinary life.

Being "moody" is a disorder.
Pretty funny about the "uplifting" part lol.
If you think you have "tribulations" now just wait

Being "moody" is a disorder.
Pretty funny about the "uplifting" part lol.
If you think you have "tribulations" now just wait

I don't really have much in the way of tribulations. And I'm pretty much happy pretty much all the time, which seems to irritate people now and then.

Anyway, I just felt like complaining to see what it was like. Wasn't bad. But it's still more fun making fun of people for complaining, so I'll try to stick to that. 😀

I used to go to my Uncle's house to watch it as he was the first in our family to have a color TV. Man, thinking about how spoiled our kids are, lol

Reactions: ashokan
Damn, how wasn't he all over Marta?

I was of the age that Angela Cartwright was my first TV crush.

They were supposed to hook-up before Smith and the robot took the show over.
Show only ran three seasons - like Star Trek.
Cartwright was in Sound of Music so I always saw her as a kid (like me)
Judy was the older vixen - no fake blonde/plastic baps - no hemorrhoidal, filler lips - she glowed.
Judy, Jeannie and Sam ruled TV once

0k1M81R.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: RUfinally2008
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT