ADVERTISEMENT

POLL: Which two teams should get the final playoff spots?

Which two teams should get the final playoff spots?

• FSU and Texas

Votes: 66 55.9%
  • FSU and Alabama

Votes: 9 7.6%
  • FSU and Georgia

Votes: 6 5.1%
  • Texas and Alabama

Votes: 26 22.0%
  • Texas and Georgia

Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Alabama and Georgia

Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Other (please specify)

Votes: 3 2.5%

• Total voters
+1
Very different resumes. The committee played it safe and put TX in before Bama. But seriously, what would the spread be if Georgia and TX played on a neutral field? Probably Georgia plus double digits.
Don't agree that Georgia would be double digit favorites over Texas. Tomorrow? Not a chance. They did beat the Bama team that Georgia couldn't. That alone would make it a no-brainer. I dont know if Florida St-Georgia is the locked in match-up for the New Years 6 as the 5/6 teams but I would love to see Ohio St get another shot at Geotgia. But with the way guys sit out bowl games who knows of it would be the same.

Don't agree that Georgia would be double digit favorites over Texas. Tomorrow? Not a chance. They did beat the Bama team that Georgia couldn't. That alone would make it a no-brainer. I dont know if Florida St-Georgia is the locked in match-up for the New Years 6 as the 5/6 teams but I would love to see Ohio St get another shot at Geotgia. But with the way guys sit out bowl games who knows of it would be the same.
Bama was a very different team to start the season. Lots of transitions and problems Saban had to address. If Texas and Bama play in the NC game, I bet Bama will win easily. Two TDs plus.

Given the current circumstances of their team, I dont think FSU would have gotten in regardless of conference affiliation. Just heard it straight from the committee chair himself. The Jordan Travis injury was the deciding factor. And this was coming from an ACC athletic director.

Reactions: T2Kplus20
Given the current circumstances of their team, I dont think FSU would have gotten in regardless of conference affiliation. Just heard it straight from the committee chair himself. The Jordan Travis injury was the deciding factor. And this was coming from an ACC athletic director.
Bs...season doesn't matter then

Reactions: AdventureHasAName
SECs best non conference win was Louisville and Florida State beat them with their 3rd string QB. This year ACC dominated SEC. It was a down year and the top 2 teams had 1st year QBs. Georgia played nobody in non conference

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT