ADVERTISEMENT

Taryn VanThof-Have we contacted Florida

Quick. That was Bob's mantra. Man did that guy set O sports back for a decade. Have a horror story about him hiring the last lax coach. What a nightmare.

Reactions: AreYouNUTS
Men's or womens'?

Men's. It was a joke of a hire and a joke of a process.

I actually reached out to Bob with a list of potential names. His response was, "contact them and let me know if they are interested".

Ummm, isn't that your job?!

No wonder we wound up with a D3 coach past his prime.

Men's or womens'?

Men's. It was a joke of a hire and a joke of a process.

I actually reached out to Bob with a list of potential names. His response was, "contact them and let me know if they are interested".

Ummm, isn't that your job?!

No wonder we wound up with a D3 coach past his prime.
Probably the same way we ended up with Brand and many of the past Rutgers coaches!!

This thread is getting like the old will we ever let the soccer coach go!! Realistically how long can it take to hire a new coach you are now up to 5 weeks and counting!!

This thread is getting like the old will we ever let the soccer coach go!! Realistically how long can it take to hire a new coach you are now up to 5 weeks and counting!!

4 weeks and 2 days including the NCAA post-season and MDW. Bob and TP would’ve promoted someone from within 4 weeks ago. All that matters:

GET THE HIRE RIGHT.

But didn't things eventually work out pretty well with the soccer hire? I thought most were happy with it?

Reactions: AreYouNUTS
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT