ADVERTISEMENT

Va Tech Spring game article

Mr_Twister

Heisman Winner
Apr 1, 2004
Lots of NJ kids at Va Tech. I expect lots of Hokies fans at Piscataway this Fall. Va Tech hasn’t been the same since Beamer left. Fond memories of Brian Fortay beating Va Tech. One of my favorite all-time Rutgers wins

Reactions: 50 yd line RR
Lots of NJ kids at Va Tech. I expect lots of Hokies fans at Piscataway this Fall. Va Tech hasn’t been the same since Beamer left. Fond memories of Brian Fortay beating Va Tech. One of my favorite all-time Rutgers wins

Reactions: Scarlet83 and gef21

That was a great game !
I don’t think we beat them again after that. Lots of beatdowns . There was a nationally televised opener on Labor Day weekend . Then there was vick on homecoming (same day as Todd pratt’s famous Mets home run in 1999 Had it on the radio during tailgate).
Vick had a crazy good game that night . Shea punted on 3rd down

Reactions: Knight Shift
That was the first game I ever went to as a kid.
I worked with some Va Tech alums when we were in NC after graduation from RU engineering. I had just started law school that year, and I had no time or budget for going to football games. I listened to every game on WRSU while in law school.

Reactions: Scarlet83
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT