ADVERTISEMENT

2-0 with Mag Back

He may be my fav player, just love his energy and defense. Also, hoping like last year, he develops as the season moves along and is that indispensable teammate. He will be a vital piece for next year being an experienced leader, defender and rebounder esp with all the frosh coming. We hear a lot about the freshman class ,as great as they are , but guys like Mag and JWill are experienced guys that will be sooo critical to next years’ team success.

Reactions: Scangg and Degaz-RU
He may also be our best 3pt shooter

From a percentage standpoint, you may be right I can’t see Mag jacking up threes the way Hyatt does. Also, hard to picture a game where Mag hits 4 threes in a game as he doesn’t attempt 6 or 7 a game. I would like to see a few less attempts by Hyatt that end up being Mag 3 point attempts instead. If Gavin’s shooting rounds into form (he has been up and down thus far, with bad free throw shooting), this team could really make a jump. Mag being back has made a difference, now they need Cliff, Noah, and Gavin and others to be more consistent. Cliff looks like he’s turned the corner already.

Reactions: danette17
Not a surprise. The team fell off a cliff last year without him. With him, this could have been a 7 seed last year. If he keeps playing like he started to last year, this team will likely make the NCAA tournament.

Reactions: Scangg
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT