ADVERTISEMENT

2/26 Scarlet Invasion of Penn State!

RutgersRiotSquad

Freshman
Gold Member
Dec 4, 2022
After a successful fundraiser, credit to everyone on here and the rest of Rutgers nation, I am happy to announce we just purchased 55 tickets to Rutgers @ Penn State for 2/26. We will be sitting in section 111 if anyone is making the trip to State College and would like to sit in our section or around the area. Please consider joining us, on a Sunday night at 6:30 pm I know it will be difficult to coordinate however I know Rutgers Nation can make this a home game!

Please let us know if you are going and where you are sitting, let's make State College Scarlet.

- Frankie

Honestly you probably shouldn't be advertising the that you purchased tickets on a free board. Plenty of State Ped scum that lurk the RU free boards. All it takes is one to call their AD and goodbye tix like the Illini fans.

Reactions: rubigtimenow
You'll probably outnumber them based on their home crowd tonight. It's like 5 rows of students behind the benches then a few people scattered around the rest of the place

Yeah .. PSU probably welcomes the few extra bucks of revenue that the block of 55 gets them. That home court is pathetic. Hope you guys make lots of noise and have an enjoyable bus ride home !!!

Honestly you probably shouldn't be advertising the that you purchased tickets on a free board. Plenty of State Ped scum that lurk the RU free boards. All it takes is one to call their AD and goodbye tix like the Illini fans.
Ilini kids bought them under false pretenses. They said they were some youth club and got the discounted rate.

Well done!
Only did that road trip for hoops once. Thought I wouldn't do it again.
But they way our squad is playing will need to re-think that.

You'll probably outnumber them based on their home crowd tonight. It's like 5 rows of students behind the benches then a few people scattered around the rest of the place

The RU game is on a weekend, so there will be more PSU fans than is typical during the week. The late 6:30 pm start may dampen the crowd a bit.

After a successful fundraiser, credit to everyone on here and the rest of Rutgers nation, I am happy to announce we just purchased 55 tickets to Rutgers @ Penn State for 2/26. We will be sitting in section 111 if anyone is making the trip to State College and would like to sit in our section or around the area. Please consider joining us, on a Sunday night at 6:30 pm I know it will be difficult to coordinate however I know Rutgers Nation can make this a home game!

Please let us know if you are going and where you are sitting, let's make State College Scarlet.

- Frankie
Give ‘em hell, Riot Squad!!!! Need you to be loud and proud!!

Cryptocurrency Defi GIF by 1inch

Ilini kids bought them under false pretenses. They said they were some youth club and got the discounted rate.
Exactly...the PSU ticket office would have no issues with selling a block to a visiting group of fans. However, when that group lies and says they are a boys and girls club to get a discounted rate and the ticket office found out, they rightfully pulled the plug on them.

- Frankie

Great job.

They opened the upper deck demand is high. I'll be right behind the ru bench thanks to Randi.

Reactions: redking
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT