ADVERTISEMENT

2020 Southern Scuffle Update Thread

Dont forget about Flo's text alert system. You can have texts sent whenever RU wrestlers get a mat assignment......a little easier than keep checking the upcoming bout board. Hoping for some good results for the boys today!

can someone explain to me how I do this? Can’t find this option in the app or on the site

can someone explain to me how I do this? Can’t find this option in the app or on the site
Click on a bracket on Flo Arena. Then find a RU wrestler. Next to his name, there will be a blue bell with a line through it. Click on the bell and you can turn on the alert for the wrestler. The bell will change color and you will get updates for that wrestler however you configure it. I usually put text notifications to my cell number.

Reactions: SCNJ and R U Crazy

Quickest way is to go to teams on (next to brackets) in Floarena for the Scuffle, then click on Rutgers, all RU wrestlers appear, on the far right you can click how you want notifications sent, either text or email.

Reactions: Clearscreen25
Kanniard looks really good unattached. And I hope Janzer isn't hurt. Maybe he missed weight?

Usually if you miss weight they remove you from the bracket....maybe he was sick and weighed in and warmed up and decided he was not feeling good enough to wrestle(at least I hope....hoping did not tweak something warming up).

Reactions: bigmatt718
Usually if you miss weight they remove you from the bracket....maybe he was sick and weighed in and warmed up and decided he was not feeling good enough to wrestle(at least I hope....hoping did not tweak something warming up).

That's my thought as well. With Culucci not making it and now Janzer, I'm guessing there is some sort of bug going around.

Firestone looked terrible

Kanniard looked great. Seemed tired late and got sloppy. Unattached freshman so it happens. Once his RS gets pulled next year, Glasgow returns (?) and Vulakh is good to go, I have no clue where MVB goes. I don’t think MVB is going to do much wrestling next year.

Angelo domination was good to see. He’s been a pleasant surprise this year.

Firestone looked terrible

Kanniard looked great. Seemed tired late and got sloppy. Unattached freshman so it happens. Once his RS gets pulled next year, Glasgow returns (?) and Vulakh is good to go, I have no clue where MVB goes. I don’t think MVB is going to do much wrestling next year.

Angelo domination was good to see. He’s been a pleasant surprise this year.
Idk who has been working with Angelo in practice, but his development has been incredible. With the incoming talent in the middleweights, maybe MVB gets his degree and transfers out as a grad transfer next year. I dont think he wants to be a benchwarmer his senior season.

Willie getting beat on his own leg tactics, Gets taken down ridden entire 1st.

Now Willie rides him the entire 2nd. Down 3-0.

Reactions: bigmatt718
Wow, Willie comes back to win 6-4 in SV. Had zero offense until the 3rd but turned it on at the right time by getting a last second TD with 1 or 2 seconds left to force SV

Reactions: Clearscreen25
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT