ADVERTISEMENT

3/8 BACATOLOGY: NCAA TOURNAMENT ANALYSIS

Probably better chance Gonzaga.
If your seeds are right we aren’t playing Wisconsin. If we get OK then we have to be playing Gonzaga.

If we are a 10 seed, doesn’t that mean we could then be anywhere? Or would then have to avoid OSU/Iowa?

If we are a 10 seed, doesn’t that mean we could then be anywhere? Or would then have to avoid OSU/Iowa?
Yes most likely . If we are an 8 or 9 seed we will be in Gonzaga or Baylor bracket .
If we are a 10 seed we would be in Michigan or Illinois bracket .

I’d think they’d avoid having conference mates play each other the 1st 2 rounds. Assuming B1G gets 9+ they can only go that far

I think we're right on the 9/10 line with Virginia Tech. One will be a 9 and one will be a 10.

MAYBE if VCU beats St. Bonaventure then us and VT end up as 9s and both A-10 teams are 10s but I doubt it.

I think we're right on the 9/10 line with Virginia Tech. One will be a 9 and one will be a 10.

MAYBE if VCU beats St. Bonaventure then us and VT end up as 9s and both A-10 teams are 10s but I doubt it.
10 would be better draw . That’s what I am hoping for

Me too. If Houston or Nova show up...

Nova is going to be like a 5 seed.

If we're the highest 10 seed then it'll be the highest 2 seed, meaning Alabama. I'd still take that over Gonzaga but Alabama/Baylor might be a wash for me right now.

Nova is going to be like a 5 seed.

If we're the highest 10 seed then it'll be the highest 2 seed, meaning Alabama. I'd still take that over Gonzaga but Alabama/Baylor might be a wash for me right now.
Maybe a 6. What a great spot to be an 11

Dream matchup: Missouri or Clemson

I'll take our chances against: Oklahoma, Florida, St. Bonaventure, VCU

Not thrilled to see: Oregon, Georgia Tech, LSU, San Diego State

Really want to avoid: UConn, North Carolina, Loyola Chicago

Reactions: gregkoko
I always come to this site around this time of year this is bar none the best break down of the teams and always is. Unfortunately for me my team sucks this year and won't be a part if it but always a exciting time.

Agree its close. However objectively Va Tech has a flimsy resume. 2 wins. I think with the A10 the committee won't jostle during the day. The winner is a 10 and the loser is 11 and they will flip them accordingly

I always come to this site around this time of year this is bar none the best break down of the teams and always is. Unfortunately for me my team sucks this year and won't be a part if it but always a exciting time.

Thank you. Your team actually made a brief appearance on my list

Bac,

In your end analysis now, how many teams out of the Mountain West? San Diego State is in, but what about the other 3? Could be very interesting.

Best of Luck,
Groz

Bac,

In your end analysis now, how many teams out of the Mountain West? San Diego State is in, but what about the other 3? Could be very interesting.

Best of Luck,
Groz

I have to fully numbers crunch. Right now only one but I suspect a 2nd and that could come at the expense of Drake

Committee will be working hard today as they will need to make up two sets of brackets, based on whether or not Cincinnati steals a bid.

ADVERTISEMENT