ADVERTISEMENT

Al please no upset thread this week

ScarletDave

Heisman Winner
Gold Member
Oct 7, 2010
I’m not superstitious (just kidding I am incredibly as any diehard sports fan usually is) and we only won Texas state last year when you didn’t post a thread and then lost every single one you did. No thread for Umass and we won. Iowa here it came and we lose again.

Please just give it a shot this week and don’t post the thread and see how we do against BC ... please

I’m not superstitious (just kidding I am incredibly as any diehard sports fan usually is) and we only won Texas state last year when you didn’t post a thread and then lost every single one you did. No thread for Umass and we won. Iowa here it came and we lose again.

Please just give it a shot this week and don’t post the thread and see how we do against BC ... please
You are too late-Al has already doomed us

wish you would just stop Al, but I realize you can't

Why don't you try predicting RU losses for a change? Then when RU does go and lose, you can prove to your critics that your ridiculous posts are not jinxing RU
Well, either that, or imagine for a second if RU ever upset some one of relevance.

I am happy to report that there will be no upset alert thread this week. It will be posted next week.
Looking forward to reading it Al.
Something positive among all the negativity sometimes is a needed releif from the fire him, we will lose, the end is near, the sky fell when Schiano left, bring back Schiano, keep Greg away, GS is coming/ no he's not and the Flood destroyed the program never ending messages.

Keep up your positive outrageous exaggerations of what RU FB is/will do/will be and make RU into the Alabama of the Northeast .[banana]
USCw isn't doing so well so let that school in SC be the USC of the East and we can compare ourselves to Bama . Unless you prefer a RU-Clemson connection and claim Rutgers is the East Coast version of Clemson:cool2:

But in anycase keep those upset predictions coming, until RU is the favored one.

My prediction for this week is:
Rutgers won't lose
:WooHoo:

Last edited:

It's almost as if he doesn't post upset threads in games we are favored to win. The fact that there has only been 2 weeks in the last 2 years tells us where Rutgers football is at right now.

Reactions: lakejj
It was a dog he was going to meet. And the girl left him for another chick.(or maybe that was a different girlfriend??!) The girl leaving for a girl thread was moved to the CE board
Now that should have been his "upset alert"!!!! At least that would have been an interesting read.:WideSmile:

Reactions: Jm0513
Does the OP realize that Als threads are part of the fabric of this venue whether you like them or not. ?He knows that we are probably going to lose but he has created a 1 man optimist society..He's having fun with this. Let it go OP?

Reactions: MADHAT1
Does the OP realize that Als threads are part of the fabric of this venue whether you like them or not. ?He knows that we are probably going to lose but he has created a 1 man optimist society..He's having fun with this. Let it go OP?

Negative ghostrider, it's readily apparent that many do not agree with that sentiment.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT