ADVERTISEMENT

Another year of good news: Tyler is 7 years clean

Wonderful news. Do the doctors believe he can now put this behind him for good? I certainly hope so.

It's been 7 years since the end of his final chemo cycle. Now his only concerns are girls, swim team, his hair and, well, girls.

Great news Spanky. Thank you for updating us all of these years.

Go get ‘em, Tyler!

Not to jump your thread but my ex girlfriend / always friend Robin ,an RU grad and fan, is 1 week clean from 4th stage ovarian .And I was her caretaker. Watching the oncological process was fascinating. Progress is happening every day folks..Spank and I have seen it first hand. Go Tyler. Go Robin. Go RU.

Not to jump your thread but my ex girlfriend / always friend Robin ,an RU grad and fan, is 1 week clean from 4th stage ovarian .And I was her caretaker. Watching the oncological process was fascinating. Progress is happening every day folks..Spank and I have seen it first hand. Go Tyler. Go Robin. Go RU.
That’s great to hear!

Reactions: PRH_RU
Amazing how quick 7 years goes by. Remember this like it was yesterday. Best wishes, good luck, and don’t look back!

Reactions: PRH_RU
It's been 7 years since the end of his final chemo cycle. Now his only concerns are girls, swim team, his hair and, well, girls.
Great to hear Spanky, great news for you and your family!!!

I’m sure your boy will be pulling some major tail in college, nice....

Happy holidays!

Reactions: Jm0513
Posted 2 responses on 247. I pray for his well being every day. Congrats and Happy and Healthy Holidays to you and yours.

Is Tyler scanned annually at MSKCC, or somewhere else? They still plan to do my scans once a year moving forward, with no immediate plans to stop. One of the many reasons I opted for MSKCC over some of the options in NJ.

Congrats to both of you and her family ! :Pray: :Praying::ThumbsUp:WooHoo::CHOP::):Rutgers

This is amazing !!! I vaguely remember updates throughout the years but keep it up Tyler!

That's always the best news. Merry Christmas to you, him and the rest of the family.

Thanks everyone! This is the type of news I always love to share. Snapped a couple pictures last night in front of the tree, that's Tyler standing next to some short schmuck.

B7GJu1z.jpg

Great news!! Keep it going Tyler.
Won't be long until swim team and his hair drop off that list.
Yeah, and then he'll have another list!
Wonderful news. Do the doctors believe he can now put this behind him for good? I certainly hope so.
Yep, the docs think his risk factor is pretty much non-existent at this point.
Tyler is still clean
That's very good yet somehow
Spanky's not sober
That criteria
Is one I will never meet.
Except at my wake.
Strong Haiku
Just amateur hour
He can't run with the big boys
@Knight Shift and I rule!
Good stuff. That kid is so much better looking than his father.
Ain't that the truth?
My Wife is still fighting CML.
And she too is winning the battle.
That is also great news! Best of luck and keep us in the loop.
Is Tyler scanned annually at MSKCC, or somewhere else? They still plan to do my scans once a year moving forward, with no immediate plans to stop. One of the many reasons I opted for MSKCC over some of the options in NJ.
I don't think they're doing scans now, but he comes in yearly to have bloodwork done to test for a variety of factors.

Reactions: Knight Shift
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT