ADVERTISEMENT

Anyone here possibly sell their tickets to stalions ?

Plum Street

Hall of Famer
Jun 21, 2009
Looks like you would have needed to have seats in between the 45 yard lines. The seats would have been higher lower deck or lower upper deck seats . Based on our stadium sight lines , I am gonna make an educated guess he bought an upper deck seat at SHI.
Did anyone here sell tickets up there earlier this year (perhaps a single ticket)?
Or does anyone that sits in these areas notice something off from a fan recording ?
Did stallions outfit the person doing the recording in rutgers gear so they blended in?
This could be interesting to see who here sold him the ticket ! So much to dissect !

Last edited:
Reactions: Local Shill
Considering you would probably have to sit on the visitors side to see home team signals to players on the field, I’m on the 50 in 105 and I’m amazed at how many visiting fans buy these seats. It’s a different enemy of the state each week.

So if we take up a collection for some portable electronic jamming equipment I’d be happy to hide it in my jacket and find these spies to fry their gadgets. My only concern is my fellow RU fans will have to buy new iPhones and fit bits after every game! 😜

Considering you would probably have to sit on the visitors side to see home team signals to players on the field, I’m on the 50 in 105 and I’m amazed at how many visiting fans buy these seats. It’s a different enemy of the state each week.

So if we take up a collection for some portable electronic jamming equipment I’d be happy to hide it in my jacket and find these spies to fry their gadgets. My only concern is my fellow RU fans will have to buy new iPhones and fit bits after every game! 😜
Many of the articles state that Stalion bought tickets on both sides of the field if both teams were future opponents or possible playoff opponents. Allowing them to get both teams signals at a single location.

I heard he had people sit in the end zones as to not arouse suspicion.
Then used an intricate series of mirrors strategically placed around the stadium to see the signs.

Put this new info on the wall @Plum Street

Always Sunny Reaction GIF

Hmmmnn... Now that you mention it, I thought it was suspicious when my ticket buyer showed up with armfuls of video cameras and notepads.

What's funny is I overheard this conversation as I was waiting to get into the game:

Security - I'm sorry sir, but you can't bring that bottle of water and bag of peanuts into the game.

Fan in Michigan hoodie with wires sticking out of his pockets - Ok, but is all of this recording equipment allowed?

Security - Absolutely, enjoy the game.

What's funny is I overheard this conversation as I was waiting to get into the game:

Security - I'm sorry sir, but you can't bring that bottle of water and bag of peanuts into the game.

Fan in Michigan hoodie with wires sticking out of his pockets - Ok, but is all of this recording equipment allowed?

Security - Absolutely, enjoy the game.
That would totally happen

Looks like you would have needed to have seats in between the 45 yard lines. The seats would have been higher lower deck or lower upper deck seats . Based on our stadium sight lines , I am gonna make an educated guess he bought an upper deck seat at SHI.
Did anyone here sell tickets up there earlier this year (perhaps a single ticket)?
Or does anyone that sits in these areas notice something off from a fan recording ?
Did stallions outfit the person doing the recording in rutgers gear so they blended in?
This could be interesting to see who here sold him the ticket ! So much to dissect !
I don't understand the premise. Are you insinuating that Rutgers fans would sell their seats to members of the public or even opposition fans? That would be heinous and indefensible.

Reactions: Plum Street
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT