ADVERTISEMENT

BACATOLOGY: NCAA TOURNAMENT ANALYSIS UPDATE FOR 3/6 PAGE 23

Why Nebraska can move above 135 and Nebraska's road win from Q3 to Q2.
He answered in the neb/Wisconsin thread. Thinks it hurts B1G perception nationally and now if we’re the 4 we play Illinois instead of Wiscy in semis

I would think Loyola would drop themselves out of a bid if they choke this away anyway.

Wisconsin was already a bad metric team all season they dropped 25 to 30 in KP, Sagarin 20s, BPI 20s, KPI 3 and Strength of Record 3, while Nebraska jumped 10 from 143 to 133, probably the same in T-Rank. Nebraska does have a chance to make it above 135 with the win which helps every team's resume.

Why did the Cliff dunk not count but yet he got 2 free throws for shooting foul.

I am still questioning the shot clock violation call when we stole it for a dunk by Hyatt.

#Refsonthetake
thanks for bringing this up. I remember questioning that too. It didn’t and still doesn’t make sense to me. When he missed the first free throw, i figured ball was in play. But he got a second free throw. Why?????

so the group of 5 bracketologists are unveiling their field right now

lookee here

Rutgers the 10 seed will take on the 7 seed Rams of Colorado State with the winner to face the winner of 2 seed Duke and 15 seed Long Beach State

much respect from these guys who had a lot of discussion about RU messed up resume, take the good with the bad

lookee here

Rutgers the 10 seed will take on the 7 seed Rams of Colorado State with the winner to face the winner of 2 seed Duke and 15 seed Long Beach State

much respect from these guys who had a lot of discussion about RU messed up resume, take the good with the bad
Did they sing “The Facts of Life”

The Illinois game will determine Michigan and Michigan St tiebreaker,
Illinois loses, 3rd place, Purdue 2nd,
Illinois wins, 1st place, Wisc 2nd , Purdue 3rd

lookee here

I’d sign up for that in a heartbeat

lookee here

Us versus Long Beach state will be a good game

If you are Illinois and can get the 1 seed overall, you have a path of Michigan/Indiana, then RU/Iowa winner and let Wisconsin or Purdue knock each other off. I don't see how Illinois would rather have to play Purdue and Wisconsin if they make the semifinal/final appearance.

The seeding or perception is dictated by seeding in conference tournament. And I know Wisconsin is very consistent, but the national media believes in Purdue and Illinois much more than Wisconsin.......(not that I agree with that, just the national perception of talent, speed and ability).

If you are Illinois and can get the 1 seed overall, you have a path of Michigan/Indiana, then RU/Iowa winner and let Wisconsin or Purdue knock each other off. I don't see how Illinois would rather have to play Purdue and Wisconsin if they make the semifinal/final appearance.

The seeding or perception is dictated by seeding in conference tournament. And I know Wisconsin is very consistent, but the national media believes in Purdue and Illinois much more than Wisconsin.......(not that I agree with that, just the national perception of talent, speed and ability).
Wisconsin's metrics and net are not as good as Illinois and Purdue. They are a bit slept but I do think Purdue and Illinois have higher ceilings and are capable of more

is the Jonny Davis injury serious

Wisconsin's metrics and net are not as good as Illinois and Purdue. They are a bit slept but I do think Purdue and Illinois have higher ceilings and are capable of more

is the Jonny Davis injury serious
Iowa playing better than all three.

Wow, not sure of Ken Pom but a Nebraska has jumped 49 places in T-Rank #166 to #117 Iowa loss, @ Penn St win, @ Ohio St win, @ Wisc win, Ken Pom #133 after today's game, not sure what they were before the Iowa game? I think they will be above 135 in the NET giving a bunch of teams an extra Q2 win from Q3.

Last edited:

lookee here

Who are the group of 5 bac?

ADVERTISEMENT