ADVERTISEMENT

BACATOLOGY: NCAA TOURNAMENT ANALYSIS UPDATE FOR 3/6 PAGE 23

Our worst case scenario; Michigan wins but Illinois loses and we still don't get the double bye.

• Wow
Reactions: FastMJ
Nebraska could jump to 13 with a win and Minnesota loss. They would then face Northwestern, and I think they'd beat them. 5 seed vs a hot Nebraska could be interesting...

Nebraska beating Wisconsin early with no mcgeown
Just realized that would be massive if Nebraska pulls it off…

Would give Illinois a chance to share the Big Ten title tonight. Otherwise Iowa will be more motivated.

Reactions: GORU2014
Well it seems like it would be a possible loss scenario in that we could lose to the 12/13 seed?
That's why I said it should be a no-lose situation. We should not lose to Northwestern, Nebraska, or Minnesota if they are playing their third game in three days. But things do happen.

This guy has been saying the same things for weeks and I don’t get it. Why play the games if the only thing that matters is metrics. Houston has beaten no one and they are like top five in net. At some point you have to beat someone with a pulse and it’s not just about not losing to crappy teams.

Reactions: FastMJ and kcg88

Need one more quality win to avoid Dayton, 9 wasn’t enough…

Why did the Cliff dunk not count but yet he got 2 free throws for shooting foul.

I am still questioning the shot clock violation call when we stole it for a dunk by Hyatt.

#Refsonthetake

This guy has been saying the same things for weeks and I don’t get it. Why play the games if the only thing that matters is metrics. Houston has beaten no one and they are like top five in net. At some point you have to beat someone with a pulse and it’s not just about not losing to crappy teams.
He claimed we absolutely were not a tournament team after the Merrimack game, formed a bias from all the way in November. His case is falling apart every day.

He claimed we absolutely were not a tournament team after the Merrimack game, formed a bias from all the way in November. His case is falling apart every day.
I wonder if we are actually in for most, but the NET will keep us in first four. So these guys just put us in that box, because the NET will lead us there.

Reactions: DennisHajekRC84
I still can't believe one of the refs that screwed us over and over again in the Big East is still a ref and reffed today's game. EARL WATSON was one of three refs in the St John's Big East Tournament with Jim Burr and Tim Higgins, All 3 of them didn't ref another game the rest of the Big East Tournament that year.

Reactions: RUScrew85
Pretty much. At some point these people have to stop moving goalposts

Michigan could become a Q1 again and they still need to win a game, if they finish 17-14 with a loss to Maryland that wouldnt be good

Michigan St had a similar NET last year and made field

we will be fine but this is why I didnt want Michigan winning today, better for them to be out of the picture

relax though the teams that are out are pretty weak at this point.
Agreed, just want to avoid Dayton if possible. Certainly don’t wanna see, say Memphis, if they get bounced out of the AAC tournament early

nebby Wisconsin coming down to wire - 30 seconds left

Don't be a jerk Drake. Just lay over here

I actually hate rooting for the favorite though

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT