ADVERTISEMENT

BACATOLOGY: NCAA TOURNAMENT ANALYSIS UPDATE FOR 3/6 PAGE 23

win at Indiana is a Q1 win and much needed road win. MSU could move back to top 30 as well... a possibility of 7 Q1 wins...while losing that first round game would not be advisable and we obviously would all be worrying again I think its 75/25 but that could change based on what else is happening. Remember an Indiana loss tomorrow plus a loss to Purdue puts them in a rough place and Michigan also is teetering if they lose tonight.

So are the first four / last four / whatever in reverse order? I.e does Rutgers being on the top of this list mean they are the literal last team in? Or are they the top of that group?
for the seeds those are the top of the list....for stuff like last 4..top of list is last in...Rutgers is the last team in

smu is the first team out

for me the Michigan-Michgan State and VCU-St Bonnies are the two with MAJOR implications for Rutgers and the bubble moving forward

@bac2therac How does Indiana have any shot whatsoever if they lose their next two? They have to make it to the Big Ten finals? They would be 8-12 in conference. And thx!

Last edited:
Indiana could get back in by beating Michigan in 8/9 game and then by beating #1

Indiana also has more leeway being more games above 500 than Michigan and Rutgers

Nebraska is going to be a dangerous team into the B1G tourney. The good play started vs Iowa and has continued with @ Penn St and @ Ohio St. If they continue this play @ Wisconsin last game, Nebraska does have the talent to make a run.

Nebraska winning at OSU. That might not be Q1 by tomorrow.

Nova hangs on to beat Providence, well played game down the stretch. Think they’re both solidly 3 seeds now

I dont think its fair to Nova that PC was allowed to not make up 2 games...PC not making up games with UConn and SHU certainly are a difference maker

PC hurt by that net, not sure if they get better than 4, have to win the BE tourney

that would be a large drop, i suppose it could happen, but doesnt seem like those teams up there drop that much
A 10 point home loss to #160 or whatever? That's bad. Gotta imagine they'll drop 8-10 spots at least.

9 points loss might drop them 2-3 spots Margin of Victory and they're 23rd in Ken Pom a full point over Murray State at 25. They won't drop as much as you think.

Nebraska win 93-70 @ PSU, 188 to 164
Nebraska win 78-70 @ OSU, 164 to ???

Ken Pom 155 to 142
Margin of Victory up about 6-7 places
Could they get to #135 turning our road win to a Q2.

Vandy completely blows a game vs Florida. Up 3 with the ball with 30 seconds left loses in regulation. This included a miss at the line to tie the game

Reactions: biker7766
Vandy blew it and then some. Started with calling that timeout and allowing Florida to regroup when they had them on the ropes. Just fckn awful

TCU over Kansas
S.Carolina over Mizz
Oklahoma over WVU
Dayton over Richmond, Road

Florida wins at Vandy
VA Tech winning big L'Ville
VCU winning big SBA
Houston up 10 on Cincy
Boise Nevada tight

all the results went against us tonight.

VCU win over St Bonnies eliminated the latter from contention

TCU locks in with the marquee win over Kansas who loses their #1 seed for now

Oklahoma moves into the nether regions of the bubble on still flickering

Michigan gets a big win but cannot lose the next 2, have to get a certain amount of games above 500

Can we call Wisconsin lucky tonight to bank in two straight deep shots, one by Davis and one by Hepburn? Total lucky junk that may win them the B1G.

Ohio states net only drops 2 after loss to nebraska. Really comes down to the fact they had a strong resume coming in/didnt lose to any dogs and LOW q4’s

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT