ADVERTISEMENT

Baseball, We just got swept by Purdue.

knights1212

Heisman Winner
Sep 9, 2003
We just lost to Purdue 1-0 so they broomed us 4-0, 9-4 and 1-0. Illinois also swept us on the road. There are no excuses for losing all 3 games again much less getting shut out in two of them. We came in at 6-6 with a chance to make the BIG tournament and now it has become so much tougher.

Reactions: biazza38
Well the good news is we get Michigan and Minny at home. The bad news is they’re 1-2 in the conference. Also have Twerps on the road.

We just lost to Purdue 1-0 so they broomed us 4-0, 9-4 and 1-0. Illinois also swept us on the road. There are no excuses for losing all 3 games again much less getting shut out in two of them. We came in at 6-6 with a chance to make the BIG tournament and now it has become so much tougher.
As did softball and lacrosse ... at least RU set a school record in 4X4 and dance team won a world title!

Thanks for that Penn Relays info. That 4 X 4 time of 3:04.67 was spectacular before 47,000 plus at Franklin Field. I see the splits were 47.4, 46.5, 45.95 and 44.82. Those are flying times and we came in 4th behind Houston, Auburn & Mississippi. Our team time would have won many years at the Penn Relays. I appreciate this as I coached track & cross country for 40 years in high school. I always loved the Penn Relays. This deserves its own thread.

Reactions: Local Shill
Well he’s right. About as useful as football game against Morgan State or a basketball game vs CCNY.

But EVERYONE schedules midweeks like this; you’re not getting P5 schools in for a single game LET ALONE schools that aren’t a bus trip away. Bottom line.

Reactions: biazza38
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT