ADVERTISEMENT

BTN - Joshua Perry...

Glad others have noticed this too.

I do think Jalen Rose and Jamal Mashurn were also good right out the gate doing it for basketball but I don’t think they were as young as Mr. Perry is.

Our Shaun O’Hara is pretty good as well but again was older than this guy when he started too.

@letitrip2 nails it with the observation with his youth, Perry is much closer to what’s going on NOW on and off the field than the other guys in the BTN studio.

Glad others have noticed this too.

I do think Jalen Rose and Jamal Mashurn were also good right out the gate doing it for basketball but I don’t think they were as young as Mr. Perry is.

Our Shaun O’Hara is pretty good as well but again was older than this guy when he started too.

@letitrip2 nails it with the observation with his youth, Perry is much closer to what’s going on NOW on and off the field than the other guys in the BTN studio.
And Glen Mason is a close second. [roll]

Perry is OK, let's not go overboard. Well spoken but never really says anything compelling.

Last edited:
Reactions: Plum Street
Mason, despite being a Jersey guy (Colonia) has turned into a clown that will give zero insight beyond the obvious with a few cliches thrown in. He and Millen should be put out to pasture.

Been impressed with Perry overall so far, and despite being young and green he shows potential as an analyst and will mature further. With that wisdom will come more compelling insights. Agree that he has the best chance in that studio to be in tune with GenZ student-athletes that now entirely comprise the 18-23 y.o. cohort.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT