ADVERTISEMENT

BTN Plus Subscription time

Subscribe for 1 month, pay the $10.99, get to watch about 8 games online and then cancel.

EDIT - The online service moved to FoxSports online...https://btn.com/btn2go-is-now-btn-so-what-does-this-mean/

You had it right the first time. BTN Plus is the online-only subscription service you need to see some of these early games. These games are not available on TV. BTN2Go was the way you'd stream games that were on BTN (cable). Only this part has moved to Fox Sports.

So:

Rutgers vs Bryant is on BTN. You can watch this with cable or use your cable login credentials to stream it on FoxSports2Go.

Rutgers vs Niagara is on BTN Plus. The only way to watch is to stream it with a BTN Plus subscription.

Subscribe for 1 month, pay the $10.99, get to watch about 8 games online and then cancel.

EDIT - The online service moved to FoxSports online...https://btn.com/btn2go-is-now-btn-so-what-does-this-mean/
Thanks You Chop for the heads up. Although I’m at the games, there are always some plays or calls you want to see again that you may have missed during the game. You can also access game replays days after. I guess I can’t get enough of RU BB. The 10.99 is definitely overpriced though....

Reactions: RU-Choppin-Ohio
You had it right the first time. BTN Plus is the online-only subscription service you need to see some of these early games. These games are not available on TV. BTN2Go was the way you'd stream games that were on BTN (cable). Only this part has moved to Fox Sports.

So:

Rutgers vs Bryant is on BTN. You can watch this with cable or use your cable login credentials to stream it on FoxSports2Go.

Rutgers vs Niagara is on BTN Plus. The only way to watch is to stream it with a BTN Plus subscription.

Yes, There are about 8 MBB games listed as being on BTN Plus only. Gotta subscribe to watch them plus some WBB games thru-out their season. I may keep my subscription to watch some WBB... cause, I think they will be very good.

Thanks You Chop for the heads up. Although I’m at the games, there are always some plays or calls you want to see again that you may have missed during the game. You can also access game replays days after. I guess I can’t get enough of RU BB. The 10.99 is definitely overpriced though....

The cost is $9.95

tons of free sports streaming sites that will have these in HD. Just saying, but good work around nonetheless

tons of free sports streaming sites that will have these in HD. Just saying, but good work around nonetheless
Will they always have even these really bad team games though? I think I couldn't find one once so just got the one month to avoid the hassle.

Google Reddit college basketball streams

Yeah There was maybe 1 game I couldn’t find last year. I think by the second half after serious digging I found it.

dm me or let me know if you have any trouble throughout the season. Be happy to help.

Reactions: Scangg
You’ll have to pay for two months since the first and last games in BTN Plus are more than a month apart.

We have five BTN+ games:

11/10 Niagara
11/13 Drexel
11/20 Stephen F. Austin
11/29 UMass
12/30 Caldwell

So yeah just skip the Caldwell game. It'll be little more than a glorified scrimmage anyway.

I've watched Men's Soccer, Women's Soccer, Field Hockey & Volleyball on BTN+ this year. Soon we'll have Wrestling, Gymnastics and M&W Basketball to watch.
The Rutgers home games are the best produced games I've watched. Some of the other schools have a stationary camera and no play by play. Hard to watch volleyball when there is no audio and no score posted.
I'm looking forward to the spring when baseball, softball, and M&W Lacrosse are on. I cancel the subscription at the end of May and re-enroll in September.

I've watched Men's Soccer, Women's Soccer, Field Hockey & Volleyball on BTN+ this year. Soon we'll have Wrestling, Gymnastics and M&W Basketball to watch.
The Rutgers home games are the best produced games I've watched. Some of the other schools have a stationary camera and no play by play. Hard to watch volleyball when there is no audio and no score posted.
I'm looking forward to the spring when baseball, softball, and M&W Lacrosse are on. I cancel the subscription at the end of May and re-enroll in September.
Lou Brogno does a nice job with RU soccer.

Reactions: RutgersRaRa
I wonder how many people sign up for these services. I wish they would just come up with BTN 2 and show local schools on their local cable systems. Too complicated to sign up for these Internet services and most people already feel that they are spending too much on TV/Internet.

Reactions: We Are RU
I'm in for November - December as usual. First Plus game I'll watch tonight is the Indiana game.

Unfortunately I'll be missing the home opener (probably my 1st in 15+ years).

Will I have the ability to watch without knowing the score...obviously aT a later time

I wonder how many people sign up for these services. I wish they would just come up with BTN 2 and show local schools on their local cable systems. Too complicated to sign up for these Internet services and most people already feel that they are spending too much on TV/Internet.
I’m pretty dumb about a lot of things but I do t find it difficult. It’s relatively simple.

Unfortunately I'll be missing the home opener (probably my 1st in 15+ years).

Will I have the ability to watch without knowing the score...obviously aT a later time

Yes, there is a setting so that you do not know the score before watching. I have to work nights, thus watch many games virtually live when I get home, long after the result is in. Just stay away from the social media portion so you do not inadvertently see the score there.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT