ADVERTISEMENT

Caroo's 'friend '

Plum Street

Hall of Famer
Jun 21, 2009
His friend did it and not him. Girl is trying to pin it on Caroo . Or at least that's what caroo's camp is going to claim .
That's the word I am getting out of my contacts . To me it sounds like charges will eventually be dismissed . But no one knows when eventually it will be . And no I am not naming my contacts.

Reactions: Sir ScarletKnight
Nah. He probably has a "fall guy" whose gonna take the rap for him. Carroo is gonna be making sum pretty good money over his lifetime. I'm sure his "friend" will benefit nicely
I mean it's not the movies. They have plenty of eye-witnesses plus there's probably a video.

Nah. He probably has a "fall guy" whose gonna take the rap for him. Carroo is gonna be making sum pretty good money over his lifetime. I'm sure his "friend" will benefit nicely

From NFL player's mentor, Cris Carter. Genius.

Reactions: CNJKnight
And obviously there were more than his mom , girlfriend and side piece involved here . Side piece had friends there too that were involved in this . So I think there are enough witnesses to go around here and this will all shake out .
I think the other question to ask is with all the law enforcement at the game and in the parking lots how does this happen ? That is a topic for another thread though .

Not-Me.jpg

Yeah, it was Caroo's friend, and he's such a stand-up guy that he actually let Leonte - the guy headed to the NFL Draft - take the fall and get arrested and suspended.

Well, I guess anything is possible, right?

Last edited:
Why do I get the feeling this "investigation" is going to take 2 months after which Carroo will be found innocent. But he will have already sat out the entire season waiting for the conclusion of this.

Maybe Flood should send a letter to the police chief to see if there is any way to expedite the investigation. Or is that against school policy as well?

Why do I get the feeling this "investigation" is going to take 2 months after which Carroo will be found innocent. But he will have already sat out the entire season waiting for the conclusion of this.

Maybe Flood should send a letter to the police chief to see if there is any way to expedite the investigation. Or is that against school policy as well?
Heck I heard he was drafting an email tonight asking if there was anyway he can be found innocent.

Maybe the chief can give him a T-sentence

His friend did it and not him. Girl is trying to pin it on Caroo . Or at least that's what caroo's camp is going to claim .
That's the word I am getting out of my contacts . To me it sounds like charges will eventually be dismissed . But no one knows when eventually it will be . And no I am not naming my contacts.

Then why isn't Caroo denying it was him ? And why doesn't Flood believe him ? And why was he the one to get arrested ?

This new story sounds like BS to me.

Reactions: TheRacRU
If we've learned anything over the past few weeks, Flood should not send any letters or emails to, or have any other communications with, the authorities.

Putting hands on a young woman and slamming her to the ground is uncalled for under any circumstances.

I don't understand the DV charge. Doesn't "domestic" mean matters relating to the home?

LC didn't live with side chick (as far as I know) and they were just sex friends or whatever. I thought the purpose of enhanced domestic violence laws was to protect household members, who have nowhere else to go, from having to return home to violent actors every day - hence the term domestic violence. And that makes sense.

I do not doubt the law, as written, applies even to non-domestic people who have sex with each other, but that's dumb. There is no reason for domestic violence laws to apply to people who are not domiciled together.

I guess he listened to Chris Carter. [eyeroll]

unless this is rock-solid truth & can be supported by strong evidence - please don't help this 'get legs' ... it smells like a lame attempt to cloud the issue and - if it is - it does not help anyone.

Sounds like he took Cris Carter's advice.

wow...this board turns everything into a conspiracy....unless I am mistaken NONE of us were there
by all means if someone was there(its possible) please speak up!

Then why isn't Caroo denying it was him ? And why doesn't Flood believe him ? And why was he the one to get arrested ?

This new story sounds like BS to me.

Lord I hate agreeing with you, BUT, even if you listen to Flood's presser, the way he handles the questions and what he tells you has been said - to both Leonte and the team - makes it very, very hard to believe that this was a "bad arrest," for lack of better words.

Reactions: Knightmoves

Knowing Flood, he has already sent a few emails.

Nobody was there so stop with all of the conviction in your comments. ISn't that why people get banned?

How soon you all forget the Minny QB transfer situation.

And obviously there were more than his mom , girlfriend and side piece involved here . Side piece had friends there too that were involved in this . So I think there are enough witnesses to go around here and this will all shake out .
I think the other question to ask is with all the law enforcement at the game and in the parking lots how does this happen ? That is a topic for another thread though .

It happened at least 45 minutes after the game ended. I am sure after each game their are friends and family waiting for players outside the Hale center. Under normal circumstances, why would there be a large police presence at this point? Most Law enforcement personnel that are left would be finishing up getting cars and people out of the parking lots and on to local roads, not hovering around the Hale center.

I don't understand the DV charge. Doesn't "domestic" mean matters relating to the home?

LC didn't live with side chick (as far as I know) and they were just sex friends or whatever. I thought the purpose of enhanced domestic violence laws was to protect household members, who have nowhere else to go, from having to return home to violent actors every day - hence the term domestic violence. And that makes sense.

I do not doubt the law, as written, applies even to non-domestic people who have sex with each other, but that's dumb. There is no reason for domestic violence laws to apply to people who are not domiciled together.

Spot on, but welcome to NJ. The original intent of the law doesn't really matter, just what wins votes. Same reason we have insane laws surrounding divorce.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT