ADVERTISEMENT

Cliff’s Decision Date is Sunday - Alabama

It’s interesting there is no St John’s. I thought they were the group who made promises if he went into the portal. Either that process cooled or the others are offering more.

It’s interesting there is no St John’s. I thought they were the group who made promises if he went into the portal. Either that process cooled or the others are offering more.
The latter, similar to when Cam entered the portal. Georgetown enticed him but others came in with higher offers.

Yes. But then the price went up. Good for Cliff and hope he has a great year.

St John’s has an unlimited war chest through vitamin zero. I go with either!
Pitino’s coaching style would have been a difficult adjustment for Cliff.
I don’t think he and Pitino are a match.
I hope he ends up at GTown, and Rutgers ends up with Cook.
Will make for some interesting comparisons.
😉

Reactions: Hall84
At Alabama, don’t you have to be able to shoot 3’s?
If he goes to Kansas State, he’ll see Hunter Dickinson again.

I think I read that Alabama's center who was in the portal is returning to Alabama. If that is true I doubt Cliff would go there. I don't know if any of the 4 possible destinations will be too good for Cliff.

So we can assume all four of those schools have more cash than us and are going to pick up a big higher in the pecking order than us. So once Cliff chooses, then those three schools each take another big off the board. How many more schools essentially get to pick ahead of us before we land one?

He was also considering, but eliminated, UCLA, Georgia Tech, Baylor, Oregon, Washington, Georgia, St. John’s, and Mississippi State.

Reactions: rubigtimenow
So we can assume all four of those schools have more cash than us and are going to pick up a big higher in the pecking order than us. So once Cliff chooses, then those three schools each take another big off the board. How many more schools essentially get to pick ahead of us before we land one?

He was also considering, but eliminated, UCLA, Georgia Tech, Baylor, Oregon, Washington, Georgia, St. John’s, and Mississippi State.
RU bringing in a big has nothing to do with a pecking order.

Reactions: socaldave
Beat to Cliff - but honestly, the only reason I care is that the portal center dominoes will start to fall.

Reactions: Kbee3
Money talks BS discusses lol
They have their targets that they are working on. None of it is impacted by Cliff’s decision and what those other schools may do.
In my opinion if we had any real money to give out Cliff would just stay here. Our 2 five stars got monies not involving any Rutgers collective to come here. That has been well documented and spoken on. We are losing a guy who could have been huge for us defensively because we simply don’t have the NIL funds to keep him here. Those 4 finalists are going to pay Cliff big bucks to go play there for one year.

Last edited:
Money talks BS disc

In my opinion if we had any real money to give out Cliff would just stay here. Our 2 five stars got monies not involving any Rutgers collective to come here. That has been well documented and spoken on. We are losing a guy who could have been huge for us defensively because we simply don’t have the NIL funds to keep him here. Those 4 finalists are going to pay Cliff big bucks to go play there for one year.
Brick layers in high demand apparently

If St John’s really wanted him money is no object as Pitino’s backer Mike Repole could pay anything to get him

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT