ADVERTISEMENT

Colorado St. gets $37.7 million for naming rights of football stadium

What's the problem?
Will give him credit. He stepped up big time for Sea Bright after Sandy.
The band Train from San Francisco played a benefit.
Bruce? Still waiting.
Kudos to Jon and Train.
Knew him on a professional level. Let’s just say John is GREAT for the cameras? Not so much behind closed doors. His Dad was a very nice man.
Only met Bruce once, at his Rumson house. What you see is what you get. Was like a regular “Joe”.

Come on Mike spill the beans, we need a good story during this dead period. And I have a feeling this one's going to be a doozy. O and I heard about the Jersey Mike's guys. The only reason they started supporting RU in some capacity is because we started allowing them to sell sandwiches at RU events. Otherwise they only sponsored the Domed dicks.
Can’t discuss the nature of the relationship on the Internet. Been with him on a number of occasions. You don’t get the same man privately. I’ll tell you details at a tailgate. He was a prick to me & most of the staff on numerous occasions. I always give someone the benefit of the doubt. He didn’t prove me wrong.
On the flip side, one of my fraternity brothers at RU got to be friendly with him & enjoys his company. Must be the millions he has too.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT