ADVERTISEMENT

FANS need to bring A game to blackout

Also, I don't owe you one darn thing. Just because you spend all day on a message board posting upwards of 100 times a day

Hopefully you can fit it in between today's 50-100 posts.
Now.....we already know that a) you can't back up anything you say with FACTS, and b) your reading comprehension is questionable, so let's discuss c) your math skills:

FACT: I've been on these boards since Day 1 approximately 20(?) years ago
FACT: I have 105, 189 posts here (including this one)
FACT('ish): between July 2004 and Jan 2007 I put up nearly 30,000 posts. Why? I found out, went through with, then watched my fiancee lose her battle to a devastating, full-body metastasized case of Stage 4 Breast Cancer

Soooo.....without counting my 6-month banishment for speaking the truth about Kyle Flood, before most of the facts came out, let's run those #'s!!!!

105,000/20 = 5,250/365 = Approx 14.5 posts per day

Now, let's remove those 30,000 posts and 2.5 years:

75,000/17.5 = 4,286/365 = 11.74 posts per day

Should we take out the months I was banned and posted not a single time? Should we also take out the 1000's of posts promoting parties - ON MY TIME AND FOR NOT A PENNY - in various cities for bowl games? For regular season football games? For NCAA Tournament games? For regular season hoops games? For NCAA tourney games in other sports?

Keep coming at me you FREAKIN' 90''ISH TIME MONIKER creepster!!!! As Robert Conrad once said:

"knock it off, I dare you!"

He is right you are wrong, other schools do give tickets to recruits, clearly you don't pay attention to other teams arenas during telecasts.
I never once said that they don't give tickets to recruits. Not once. We are talking about taking up 250 or so seats in the lower level of the student section 3-4 times per season.

The thing I find so hilarious about this troll is that taken in isolation his posts aren't even strange, and yet he somehow manages to make it so hilariously obvious that it's the same dude.

Like, hang out for a while, blend in, maybe don't react to every Nuts post, don't block your full profile (yes, tons of new posters would definitely think to do this!)

• Haha
Reactions: AreYouNUTS
The thing I find so hilarious about this troll is that taken in isolation his posts aren't even strange, and yet he somehow manages to make it so hilariously obvious that it's the same dude.

Like, hang out for a while, blend in, maybe don't react to every Nuts post, don't block your full profile (yes, tons of new posters would definitely think to do this!)
Agree. Enjoy these boards for what they are good, bad or indifferent, whether you agree or otherwise, instead of making it your mission - literally in life it seems - to make another look bad? I don't get it. I would've given up after my 3rd or 4th moniker for sure lol!

• Haha
Reactions: fluoxetine
You are lying and it's right here for everyone to see. @toby83 called them "short and fat 1 star high school football players" in this very thread. You then directly responded to his post and instead of admonishing him for attacking high schoolers, you called it "completely absurd" that the recruits are being welcomed to the next game. So shame on both him and you. Your comments are disgraceful and (thankfully) do not represent Rutgers University.
easy, was just joking, only like 15% of them were short and fat

Bring up 16-10 is a decent amount of time for the fans the get into the game. How long do fans need? It's not like people saying we were up 5-2

Reactions: AreYouNUTS
RAC was not on A game against Nebraska …and candidly , it’s not the first time it wasn’t on its A game this year

We are potentially short handed and REALLY need to bring the energy Thursday night to get a win here and sone breathing room gojng into the last three

Riot squad …you guys are awesome but you need to get your fellow students loud and in the game ….LOUD

Rest of us ..it’s a 830 start . No excuse to not be there on time .

Wear black, rest the voice …and LETS BRING IT…..
Massive game. Heckle Michigan with fake shot clock expirations. Every other team's fans do that to us and it seems to work.

Reactions: RUBlackout
How’s this for irony (and I LOVE it!!!):

I’ll be sitting in 110 tonight lol!! Was *this* close to having a seat on the floor, directly in front of my dad and uncle (literally they’re in Row A), HOWEVER that particular VIP seat has gone to a VERY SPECIAL guest!!!

Anyway, I still get a ticket but in 110 OF ALL PLACES lol!! there’s no way in hell I’m gonna let anyone else in this section sit on their asses and be quiet the whole game. I will do my best to get them involved I promise all of you that!

How’s this for irony (and I LOVE it!!!):

I’ll be sitting in 110 tonight lol!! Was *this* close to having a seat on the floor, directly in front of my dad and uncle (literally they’re in Row A), HOWEVER that particular VIP seat has gone to a VERY SPECIAL guest!!!

Anyway, I still get a ticket but in 110 OF ALL PLACES lol!! there’s no way in hell I’m gonna let anyone else in this section sit on their asses and be quiet the whole game. I will do my best to get them involved I promise all of you that!
Who was the "very special guest?" I hope it was a football recruit. Also, will you be sitting in the same section for the NIT?

Edit: Hey @fluoxetine why do you keep responding to all of my posts? That's trolling. I actually love that it was Pacheco since it exposes the complete hypocrisy of you, NumbNUTS and others. You're outraged by football recruits getting prime seats (even though it happens at every big-time school across the country) but have no problem with a former football player getting the same courtesy. You should wear clown suits to this year's NIT games at the RAC.

Last edited:
Reactions: NJTurnpike
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT