ADVERTISEMENT

Flood Has to GO

BzJo5k8CYAA82zo.jpg:large

Ever hear of a kid named Hayden Rettig? Last I checked he was as good of a recruit as JG, or better. So... There's that...

I must admit when I first the OP's handle I thought it said RU vagina

Rhuarc - lol. Auto correct is a killer for my old moniker.

I'm just a fan living in georgia for 20+ years since graduation.

I am actually happy we didn't get JG so that this response you gave was able to occur!

Literally made me just spit out my water I was drinking HAHA

Originally posted by Rutgers Man 22:
Ever hear of a kid named Hayden Rettig? Last I checked he was as good of a recruit as JG, or better. So... There's that...

So you are suggesting since he can't recruit guys out of high school the new strategy is hope some highly rated recruit fails to see the field and looks to transfer?

Originally posted by PSU_Nut:

So you are suggesting since he can't recruit guys out of high school the new strategy is hope some highly rated recruit fails to see the field and looks to transfer?
Thats a terrible way to put it, but YES. Flood has proven that he is GREAT at getting big time players to transfer to our school (I think RU has an advantage in some cases, I'll talk about that sometime in the future). So if he doesn't get Haskins, why don't we wait a year to see if Dare is the real deal and then next year wait until some big time prospect in a school that over-recruited the QB position wants out? We did that TWICE in the last 24 months. I mean, would you have an issue if the third string QB from Ohio State wanted to transfer to us?

Don't understand the gripping on the OP. He said Flood must go recruit another QB. What is wrong with
that are you guys misreading what he said? He's making a joke, maybe not a funny one but nevertheless
it was a joke.

Originally posted by PSU_Nut:

That's the only way he can build it as of now since the Top NJ recruits have shown they do not want to play for Flood. It will have to be under the radar type recruits or transfers from other programs. It has worked for other programs ( although not with a CFB program in such a fertile recruiting home base).
Will see how Franklin does at State Penn with all the top recruits he has been pulling in. Look for a Smoke & Mirror show that he pulled in Vandy.

while getting JG would have been nice it is not the end of the world missing out on him. We are still in the mix for Haskins. I think we have a better chance with Haskins then we did with JG because of the Sanu / Jabbie connection.

Even if Haskins goes elsewhere we will pick up a plan C 3 star type of guy that will be fine with our system. We have Rettig and laviano who both have a couple of years of eligibility left for the 2015 and 2016 seasons.

We would need a QB for the 2017 season which is the class that is 1 year younger than the Haskins / 2016 class.

For class of 2016 you have Anthony Brown of Holmdel who is ranked #30 in NJ with offers from Army, Air Force, Syracuse, Temple, UConn, BC, Northwestern, and Wake Forest. Being from a more affluent community he may want to go to one of the Private schools that has offered him. Being offered by 2 academies tells you about his grades and what type of person he is.

There are more than 1 QB on the board. We know who the top 3 are.

OP is trolling the negative posters.. Hahaha.

Brown with offers from two service academies tells you where his interest may be. Also there are several good football gurus that think Haskins is a better choice than JG. I ersll he us s better athlete and is more accurate in his passing. We shall see. It non question HZKIND is thr main target now snd one to get. I like very much how he is handling his rectuitment. Very mature, less fanfare znd twitter posts etc. Next in line!

Originally posted by NickKnight 1:
Don't understand the gripping on the OP. He said Flood must go recruit another QB. What is wrong with that are you guys misreading what he said? He's making a joke, maybe not a funny one but nevertheless it was a joke.
Unfortunately some posters have their panties on so tight that they can't even recognize humor.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT