ADVERTISEMENT

For those who pledged $52+, here’s how to make your donation

You guys are amazing. $72k collected so far.

if you made a pledge please donate on the link at the start of the thread.

Thanks so much,

Jon

Fulfilled the first half of my pledge ($520) - will fulfill the second half of my pledge (buying season tickets even though I live in MN) when they become available. Thank you everybody for coming together and getting this done!

Fulfilled the first half of my pledge ($520) - will fulfill the second half of my pledge (buying season tickets even though I live in MN) when they become available. Thank you everybody for coming together and getting this done!
First class fan. Not eating too many cheerios these days right? Lol.

Reactions: FrankZ
First class fan. Not eating too many cheerios these days right? Lol.

Appreciate that 1984. Man of my word.

And yes, I'm still eating my Honey Nut Cheerios. Just had me a nice big bowl of Blueberry Morning cereal this morning - best bowl ever to boot. :)

I think that’s for all programs. Football shows $81000.
Not sure the split is updated, or maybe missing general donations as it doesn't foot to the total.

Either way it's pretty safe to say the bump from $77 to $164 today is going to be mostly football.

Not sure the split is updated, or maybe missing general donations as it doesn't foot to the total.

Either way it's pretty safe to say the bum from $77 to $164 today is going to be mostly football.
Thanks. Where do you see the updated total? I’m probably looking at the wrong spot.

Reactions: RUonBrain
Done. First time I've donated specifically to football, but hey, I'm stoked!

Wow...we do as a family but I might just have to do 1 for the wife too to up the count...MSW. '87

I did notice some $52 (or multiple of) in other funds as well.

Even though those monies might not be counted towards football, people are making good.

Mine is in.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT