ADVERTISEMENT

For those who pledged $52+, here’s how to make your donation

Didn't pledge, but pledging now and donated.
Me either and not close to a GS die hard but I did as well...never donate online either....usually by check...yes I'm a dinosaur in some ways but I donated as well. Like the spirit of everyone getting involved.

It would be nice to make this a yearly thing on the board so maybe some day it could turn into something like Clemson's IPTAY.

Me either and not close to a GS die hard but I did as well...never donate online either....usually by check...yes I'm a dinosaur in some ways but I donated as well. Like the spirit of everyone getting involved.

It would be nice to make this a yearly thing on the board so maybe some day it could turn into something like Clemson's IPTAY.

I was thinking that the other day.... EL Day is an annual thing now, correct? Why not make it such that a big push is made for ALL alum to make a donation based on the numbers 52. Target young alumni for $25 or $52, and all others any multiple of those numbers. The key is to get ALL alumni involved. The dollar amounts matter, but in the long run the percentage of alumni donating is key..... get into a habit of giving yearly and the dollar amount for each donation would logically increase for each individual the further each person gets from graduation day.

Reactions: KEEP CHOPPIN
$100K in donations is impressive. Hopefully the rest of the pledges are just a little late coming in due to the holiday weekend. Looking forward to seeing the total go above the $300K mark by the end of the week.

Monday 2PM Update:

892 donors. $181,126

And more coming in....

Just FYI, I donated by logging in to the SK.com tickets site and then clicking the "donate" button there. It accepted my donation but did not add my name to the official count of your link. The reason I did this is because in the past I have had issues getting donations credited to my priority points account. The link you provided is fine, but it doesn't allow one to "log in" first to get a donation automatically linked to their existing account.

I mention this because the totals on the link you provided may undersell actual donations.

Reactions: KEEP CHOPPIN
Just FYI, I donated by logging in to the SK.com tickets site and then clicking the "donate" button there. It accepted my donation but did not add my name to the official count of your link. The reason I did this is because in the past I have had issues getting donations credited to my priority points account. The link you provided is fine, but it doesn't allow one to "log in" first to get a donation automatically linked to their existing account.

I mention this because the totals on the link you provided may undersell actual donations.

This is a good point. I was wondering the same myself: How does one get credit for priority points on their account yet still contribute to this fund?

Fulfilled my pledge for myself and MrsRUSK yesterday, but forgot to mark it here. Done.

My years of Rutgers heartbreak compel me to wait until the BOG votes tomorrow AM.
Understand your worry.
A little late for this advise:
but if the BOG is aware of this donation plege and sees how fast the donations are piling up, maybe that will make them look at hiring Greg as a good idea because of the support he has and the possibility of
bringing in more donors to the FB program and also help season ticket sales to rise.

As promised:

1.2 million Vietnamese Dong!!!!

Let's go guys!! Keep Chopping!!

cutting-up-firewood-in-village-in-north-west-vietnam-near-sapa-vietnam-A9H9F5.jpg

Monday evening update:

962 donations for $226,897.

if you pledged please make your donation.

Thanks,

Jon

I celebrated my return to the forum with a donation. Joined the Navy, got deployed, stationed at an isolated duty station, lost track of the team due to comms difficulties and military life responsibilities. Now I’m back in the US, stationed fairly close to home, and excited as hell to have Schiano back!

Just wish I hadn’t lost my old account but, oh well, it’s time for a remix!

I celebrated my return to the forum with a donation. Joined the Navy, got deployed, stationed at an isolated duty station, lost track of the team due to comms difficulties and military life responsibilities. Now I’m back in the US, stationed fairly close to home, and excited as hell to have Schiano back!

Just wish I hadn’t lost my old account but, oh well, it’s time for a remix!
Two things:

1. Thank you for your service!
2. From a Rutgers football perspective, you didn’t miss much.

Reactions: Kodiak King
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT