ADVERTISEMENT

Franklin’s Great Record Here 4-0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plum Street

Hall of Famer
Jun 21, 2009
If Penn state wins Saturday , Franklin will improve his great record in piscataway to 5-0. Has an opposing coach ever had this good of a record here ? Beamer won a lot here, but had that memorable loss . Rich Rod didn’t win 5. Harbaugh just got to 4-0.

The great Franklin at 5-0 means he will have more BIG wins in Piscataway than flood , ash or schiano have. Crazy stat.

If Penn state wins Saturday , Franklin will improve his great record in piscataway to 5-0. Has an opposing coach ever had this good of a record here ? Beamer won a lot here, but had that memorable loss . Rich Rod didn’t win 5. Harbaugh just got to 4-0.

The great Franklin at 5-0 means he will have more BIG wins in Piscataway than flood , ash or schiano have. Crazy stat.
Not surprising. We haven’t been very good for the past decade.
But another great observation by a RU fan.

why

why don't you go to happy valley a give him a you know what job--you love his a$$ so much

Phlop how was E Lansing ? I had a good dinner at Hopcat and enjoyed a few friendly tailgates.

I’ve been doing research and discovered he would be 6-0 if he wins Saturday and in 2024 when they return

Trying to figure out the reason for this thread.
It’s a good historical reference to compare other great coaches that came here. I don’t know if any other opposing coach started 5-0 here. It’s very hard to get to 5-0 for many reasons.

He has bazookas and we have knives. Those are the weapons of choice when these two teams fight.

Reactions: wheezer
Phlop how was E Lansing ? I had a good dinner at Hopcat and enjoyed a few friendly tailgates.
We had a great time. Went to the hockey game on Friday night. That was a lot of fun. The campus was much nicer then I expected ( walked around Friday afternoon). We parked about 1 mile from the stadium ( north side). Didn’t see much tailgating ( small pockets of people) I guess it was all on the other side. Burgers were good at the Peanut barrel for lunch. Surprisingly good pizza at a sports.bar Saturday after the game

It’s a good historical reference to compare other great coaches that came here. I don’t know if any other opposing coach started 5-0 here. It’s very hard to get to 5-0 for many reasons.

Sounds like a good reason for you to continue your self loathing.

This thread has enormous F-ing potential. If we play this right, this could become the very best thread in Rivals RUFB internet history.

This thread has enormous F-ing potential. If we play this right, this could become the very best thread in Rivals RUFB internet history.
It wont be better than Ash will get us Smashed . That was an opinion piece . This is more factual

Over the past 10 years or so I imagine most B1G coaches have similar records. We suck.

Exactly. These are the teams we've never beaten while in the Big 10:

Iowa: 0-3 (Big 10: 0-3)
Minnesota: 0-3 (Big 10: 0-3)
Nebraska: 0-6 (Big 10: 0-5)
Northwestern: 3-2 (Big 10: 0-2)
Ohio State: 0-9 (Big 10: 0-9)
State Penn: 2-30 (Big 10: 0-8)
Wisconsin: 0-4 (Big 10: 0-4)

Exactly. These are the teams we've never beaten while in the Big 10:

Iowa: 0-3 (Big 10: 0-3)
Minnesota: 0-3 (Big 10: 0-3)
Nebraska: 0-6 (Big 10: 0-5)
Northwestern: 3-2 (Big 10: 0-2)
Ohio State: 0-9 (Big 10: 0-9)
State Penn: 2-30 (Big 10: 0-8)
Wisconsin: 0-4 (Big 10: 0-4)
But none of those coaches are 5-0 in piscataway. That is what makes Franklin’s feats remarkable .

That’s an interesting list . We have lost to 4 different nebraska coaches already . Pellini, Reilly, frost and Joseph. I think we lost to Reilly twice and he was an awful coach ! That is wild and sad

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT