ADVERTISEMENT

Mike Locksley 4-0 at Rutgers

Plum Street

Hall of Famer
Jun 21, 2009
He has owned us in Piscataway . 4 wins by an average margin of 19.5. The closest game was when he was an interim coach in 2015 and beat flood 46-41. Two beatdowns to schiano 2.0 in 21 and 23 …Mike friggen Locksley !

Other coaches that were 4-0 here recently was Rich Rodriguez and Jim Harbaugh

We might beat them next year with their new QB. We alway have problems with passing teams because we can’t keep up with the scoring.

Reactions: eddynyse
Tom Allen became an overnight MORON after Pennix left. Wake has fallen apart after Hartman left for ND.
Wisc was awful for 3-4 games when Mordecai went out. Same thing will happen to Mary , Tagaloolaallioavoiuaaa might not be a great NFL QB but he sure was an excellent college QB

He has owned us in Piscataway . 4 wins by an average margin of 19.5. The closest game was when he was an interim coach in 2015 and beat flood 46-41. Two beatdowns to schiano 2.0 in 21 and 23 …Mike friggen Locksley !

Big Jim was 0-5 against OSU now look at him.
Three in a row. Ryan Day might be looking for a job.

I don't think we keep Locksley up at night. He's a good offensive coach and seems to have a feel for attacking us year after year. If we are banking on Taulia leaving and things will change - I mean it should help but I don't necessarily share that.

I don't think we keep Locksley up at night. He's a good offensive coach and seems to have a feel for attacking us year after year. If we are banking on Taulia leaving and things will change - I mean it should help but I don't necessarily share that.
He believes in a passing offense.

Tom Allen became an overnight MORON after Pennix left. Wake has fallen apart after Hartman left for ND.
Wisc was awful for 3-4 games when Mordecai went out. Same thing will happen to Mary , Tagaloolaallioavoiuaaa might not be a great NFL QB but he sure was an excellent college QB
Locks shouldn’t have a problem recruiting QBs or WR to his system.

Reactions: Jimpeg and jorand
Sadly Maryland owns us.
They have now won 4 out of the last 5 games. All wins were easy for them and huge margins of victories.
Shows how far behind we really are. The team that we “own” just had their Head Coach fired.

Yea they all “own us” til they don’t.
We showed a lot of progress this year. This game was as disappointing as it gets.
Although it was disappointing because we now have expectations. Something we haven’t had here in a while.
There will be other games though.
I think we have a good bowl game (wherever and whoever it is), work out our QB woes and move on.

Reactions: William J. Leggett
Don’t see that at all. Maryland was/is just a couple years ahead of us in development.
We’ll see how good they are when they have to groom another QB.
Exactly…. DJ Durkin > Ash

Let’s not ignore that Durkin was recruting and building at a high level before he was fired for stupidity. Maryland was in a SIGNIFICANT better state as a program all around for ML when compared to how Ash left it. Definitely NOT a full rebuild…

Let’s also not forget that Lockley was hired in 2019 a whole year earlier than GS. So a full recruiting class head start on top of a inheriting a better built program.

The game results yesterday sucked… BUT let’s not pretend we aren’t closing the gap with them and now they won’t have their 6th year record setting QB leading them.

They have been kicking our ass… No doubt… But let’s at least look at and measure some of the reasons why and reasons to have hope.

The recent losing streak to MD is a major road block to progressing. And the margins of defeat have been scary
I mean it was an 11-point game until a minute and change to go. I wouldn't exactly call that "scary." Just can't wait until mid-2nd quarter to show up against a team that can score. I like our chances moving forward, a lot, without Little Tua.

The recent losing streak to MD is a major road block to progressing. And the margins of defeat have been scary
The Maryland coaching staff and players approached this game as a lead into recruiting season. You can tell the players had an edge even during warm ups. The coaches had swagger knowing that if they pulled out an ass kicking they could carry this over to the recruiting trail. Walking into any recruits house in NJ, Md, DC and say we owned them.

That’s what yesterday was and that’s what that staff wanted to prove with the way they approached the game.

I mean it was an 11-point game until a minute and change to go. I wouldn't exactly call that "scary." Just can't wait until mid-2nd quarter to show up against a team that can score. I like our chances moving forward, a lot, without Little Tua.

Come on now Nuts. That game was tough to watch and RU was down by 3 scores most of the game. And only briefly down 2 with an offense that did not look like 2 scores was even a real threat.

Tua has been a game changer for them. Just like we thought and hoped Gavin would be for us.

Come on now Nuts. That game was tough to watch and RU was down by 3 scores most of the game. And only briefly down 2 with an offense that did not look like 2 scores was even a real threat.

Tua has been a game changer for them. Just like we thought and hoped Gavin would be for us.

He’s a great fan and sounds like a good dude to party with, but never take betting advice from him

Listen, I don’t disagree, I was disgusted yesterday.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT