ADVERTISEMENT

GAME THREAD - RU MBB v Penn ST , 2:30p, ESPNU, story :

I'm curious to see if we can win the final four minutes of the first half to grow a nice halftime lead as we did several times in the non conference schedule.

Reactions: MikeR0102
where would this team be without Williams this year. Literally the only guy we can count on to score. we HAVE to find someone else to go to

We need to find a way to create opportunities for him. He is shooting 62% on 2pt attempts this season and 40% from 3, but he's 4th on the team in shots per game.

Anyone else think this color commentator is pretty great? It's refreshing to listen to someone that is so well informed and intelligent.

25-20 Ru. Team better than last year, but still maybe worst in Big10

I've been a big Corey fan but he hasn't improved one bit on the offensive end. Shooting has somehow gotten worse...not sure how that happens

This kind of feels like the Fairfield game. Some absolute chucks from Penn State are going in.

Freeman out of control after making a perfectly fine play before.

These kids play like their hair is on fire offensively. Lacking poise.

Hopefully the recruits coming in can play hoops and think on the court. But it's Pikes first year. Setting the effort bar is job 1.

When Banks hit that three, Nigel decided it was his turn to shoot one on our end. I hate that play and it feels like it happens far too often. Instead of running the offense, it was a miss, rebound, and runout for an easy two. Yuck. Our offense is a train wreck this far.

Reactions: RUonBrain
Way to lay an egg for our B1G home opener. We have to be the most inept team in the history of basketball from a foot around the basket.

What offense are we running? Do we do anything other than high pick and roll?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT