Football GAME THREAD: Rutgers versus Syracuse

Richie O

Hall of Famer
Staff
Mar 21, 2016
South Amboy, NJ
Let's get this one going a little early, can I get an RRRRRRRRRR

I'm worried about our offense being able to score

The game I’ve had in my head all week is last year’s illinois game. We had plenty of opportunities in that game, should have won it, and didn’t — mostly because of poor execution from the QB position.

Maybe we win, but I imagine this game following a similar script and coming down to the final whistle

Reactions: JerseyJohnnyRU
61 points last week were lucky?
No. But many of those points (almost 30) were courtesy of the defense and special teams. The rest were earned by the offense but against a much, much weaker D than 'Cuse's. Our offense really didn't look sharp and a few times looked shoddy.

Hopefully they were just shaking off the cobwebs and we see consistent, solid play from Noah and the O-Line against a stout 'cuse D - that would be enough to score on them.

No way we will see beginning of game in tv based on current status of Virginia - Illinois game.
I'm watching Illinois get spanked by Virginia and was thinking that just 5 minutes before you posted it - 3rd quarter ended at 1:20, I don't see 4th quarter finishing in 40 real-time minutes.

By the time we play Ill Art might not be the starting QB. Ill can't tackle very good in this game either.

What channel will game start on since VA-Illinois will not be ending anytime soon?

Well this blows, I have Optimum and just realized I don't get the ACC Network, I guess I'm not going to be able to watch the game.

You can get Hulu for their free trial, the RU game starts at 2pm sharp. Well it says it starts at 2:04.

Less than half capacity according to Carlin, so much for Cuse home field advantage. Hopefully we take advantage and quiet the small crowd early

• Haha
Reactions: JerseyJohnnyRU
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT