ADVERTISEMENT

Basketball GAME THREAD: Rutgers vs. Lafayette

They have been running that Princeton back door offense on us all night and we still havent caught on. Unreal

I think we have more airballs than 3’s!

At least 2 for Caleb and 1 for Mag.
Any others?

How is that possible???

I’m not. For example I’ve been hard on Mulcahy. But I don’t say it’s because all he cares about is his gratitude foundation or whatever. I just say he sucks (as a basketball player). I’m just saying that axe you carry around to grind is annoying.
One reason it shouldn't be brought up about Paul is because whether he has a good game or not. He busts his ass trying every single game.

What a horrible team oh my god I’m speechless. Savor last year, at least it will be awhile before we’re on the longest P5 school tournament drought list again.

Reactions: RUonBrain
Let's see....we are getting killed on the boards, shooting 3 forc25 from 3pt land, being outshot 40% to like 20% against an 0-4 scrub team

The writers wont question pikiell on why he doesnt run an offenss tho

Heres something i was just thinking about. Is the team better now in year 6 than it was in year 1 of pike? Corey sanders, nigel johnson, mike williams, deshawn freeman and cj gettys were the starting 5. Off the bench we had candido sa, eugene (stunk that year), issa and laurent.

year 1 was better and frankly not really that close

Reactions: anon_0k9zlfz6lz9oy
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT