ADVERTISEMENT

Olympic Sports OT: Official 2024 Summer Olympics Thread (with LIVE UPDATES)

It is bizarre how little time Tatum got during the games considering he is first team all NBA.

I just saw the highlights of Curry down the stretch. Best shooter ever, agreed.

Reactions: Kbee3
Re: Men’s 4 x 400 Relay

1) USA - OLYMPIC RECORD
2) Botswana - African record
3) Great Britain - European Record

…. like a lot of the other finals at the track this week: SHEER INSANITY!!!

Women’s 4 x 400

-USA - American record (stood for 36 years), second fastest 4 x 400 in history

Last edited:
Italy women’s volleyball is dominant - very one sided vs US in the gold metal game.

Edit: Swept in straight sets. Wow - only lost 1 set all tournament.

Has there ever been a volleyball team (men’s or women’s) that dominating?

Last edited:
US basketball is just horrible to watch. Just sloppy play on both the men's and women's teams. Thank god the men had Curry. Looks like Clark was needed for this game.

I’ll say it:

Women’s Hoops is awful to watch. 100% pure AWFUL. I use to go to a lot of RU games while in school but that’s because I’m a crazy sports fan. This crap isn’t watchable.

Now THAT being said …12 TO’s already mid-2nd quarter is embarrassing and nobody on this team can hit a shot from the perimeter??!! 2 words: Caitlin Clark.

I think RUSNP was talking about the men. The women are playing really badly right now. France is playing the Angel Reese strategy - throw shit up and rebound
Yup. Didn't realize the women were playing now but by the sound of it probably a good thing I'm not watching.

• Haha
Reactions: AreYouNUTS
These are supposed to be our best professional players. My God, I'd hate to see what the rest of that league looks like. I seriously thought our best were better than this.

Reactions: Caliknight
If this is still a one or two possession game with a minute left it will be decided by the refs for sure.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT