ADVERTISEMENT

Basketball GAMEDAY THREAD: Rutgers versus No. 25 Ohio State

this

the ref was right there too....

people need to stop with the conspiracy theory unless there is an overhang angle showing him out of bounds

bottom line, its the decisions and mistakes late that cost us the game and give credit to OSU

and I will correct this post that turned out wrong....we did get a better angle showing him out of bounds...and then of course the rule clarification on the other player....so yes my intital take right after the game ended was wrong and I amended it with further comments later that Rutgers was royally screwed by the refs

and I will correct this post that turned out wrong....we did get a better angle showing him out of bounds...and then of course the rule clarification on the other player....so yes my intital take right after the game ended was wrong and I amended it with further comments later that Rutgers was royally screwed by the refs
Ref screwed us not making the call for travel nor OOB... they KNOW it cannot be reviewed if they do not make the call in the first place. What a SCREWJOB!

C. Instant Replay / Out of Bounds, Goaltending and Basket Interference - Per Rule 11-2.1.e.1 and .3, Instant Replay is permitted to review out of bounds plays and basket interference plays under certain situations:

1. Out of bounds
a. Only permitted in the last two minutes of the second period or in the last two minutes of any overtime period;
b. Review is only permitted when an out of bounds call has been made;
c. Officials may determine if the ball went out of bounds and who caused the ball to be out of bounds.

By now you guys should expect the officials to hose Rutgers. RU gets no respect.

Pike should have never fouled up 3 with so much time left.

This is a horrid loss that should have never occurred up 3 late.

Rick Pissoff on BTN was taken aback that no review was held. He mentioned the football rule with out of bounds then coming back in saying they were similar, but he showed honesty in claiming that the shot needed to be reviewed. Didn't say what the consequences should be.

and the pain will potentially repeat itself end season when this potential Q1 win isn't there and nobody is going to remember or care about the circumstances.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT