ADVERTISEMENT

Hillbillies versus State Penn: who do you want?

Who do you want to win?

• West Virginia

Votes: 96 85.0%
  • State Penn

Votes: 17 15.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DJ Spanky

The Lunatic is in my Head
Jul 25, 2001
So the toothless inbred hillbillies are playing the state penn enablers Saturday night at 7:30 on NBC.

Reactions: RU Diesel07110
482176f9129e12630dbf39fe17416961--wvu-basketball-wvu-football.jpg

Call me a contrarian but I hate both sufficiently to want to root for a fellow conference member.

I’ve been a fan of WV’s solely due to how much fun their online fans were during hillbillies and guidos week. Most fun fanbase ever.

It must be something in their drinking water. ‘Cause, despite having virtually no gun regulation at all, anybody from anywhere can carry almost any weapon with no permit or anything, they have the lowest mass shootings of all 50 states. The rest of us across the nation are killing each other with staplers over who took the last cauliflower in the produce aisle.

Point is, those folks are chill. You gotta admire such a laid back state.

Plus, they‘re okay with cousin sex. And sheep sex. What more could anybody ask for? I’m gonna buy a house there. Or a barn, cause, well, you know.

Meanwhile, PSU is PSU.

I’ve been a fan of WV’s solely due to how much fun their online fans were during hillbillies and guidos week. Most fun fanbase ever.

It must be something in their drinking water. ‘Cause, despite having virtually no gun regulation at all, anybody from anywhere can carry almost any weapon with no permit or anything, they have the lowest mass shootings of all 50 states. The rest of us across the nation are killing each other with staplers over who took the last cauliflower in the produce aisle.

Point is, those folks are chill. You gotta admire such a laid back state.

Plus, they‘re okay with cousin sex. And sheep sex. What more could anybody ask for? I’m gonna buy a house there. Or a barn, cause, well, you know.

Meanwhile, PSU is PSU.
My daughter is at WVU. We dropped her off almost 3 weeks ago. Everyone in WV (Cheat Lake/Morgantown area) is very nice. I got more good morning greetings in 72 hours than I have my entire life.
Some parts have beautiful views.

This is Cooper’s Rock.

TpGDbQU.jpg

My daughter is at WVU. We dropped her off almost 3 weeks ago. Everyone in WV (Cheat Lake/Morgantown area) is very nice. I got more good morning greetings in 72 hours than I have my entire life.

This is Cooper’s Rock.

TpGDbQU.jpg

Many of NJ's gabagools have a very narrow view of the world.

This is Cooper’s Rock.

TpGDbQU.jpg
I remember that you had said she was going there. That's a beautiful view.

I was at a camp at WVU when I was a teenager. Really was a very nice place, and yes, everybody was very nice.

My youngest's GF's family (from NJ) has a nice house on a large property in the mountains in WV. They (my kid and his GF) visit several times a year or more. Lots of fun outdoorsy stuff to do. I'll join them one of these days, check out the surrounding area a bit. I wasn't fully joking about buying a house there.

Reactions: Jm0513
Creekers all the way
Lots of NY kids go there to escape the NE college rip-offs and snoots

Last edited:
Reactions: RUScrew85

This is Cooper’s Rock.

TpGDbQU.jpg
They like you, you're potentially fresh genes in the West Virginia gene puddle

Hate 'em both, but Pen St more. Go 'Neers. (Peds will probably stomp them though.)

edit: don't hate wvu the school--but knew a few wvu guys from the Big East days and they were merciless in mocking R football (and bball) then, still bitter

Last edited:

This is Cooper’s Rock.

TpGDbQU.jpg
Good morning Jm0513!

Last edited:
WVU despite beating us every year was always a fun rivalry. Never had any hate from any of their fans. Feel like we are weirdly connected to them. Kind of like Army, it was a “fun” rivalry not a hated one. Will root against PSU in ever case ever, except would probably root for them over teams who think they should be in the Big Ten over us, like Syracuse and UConn, and Temple. Otherwise, never

A handy guide to Lambert Schools:

"Over my dead body" will I root for any of these:
Boston College
UConn
Syracuse

If they are playing the devil I'll Consider it:
State Penn (e.g. State Penn v Syracuse I'll chant "We are....")

Indifferent:
Louisville
Cincinnati

Honorary fan:
Pitt
WVU

There but for the grace of God go us:
Temple
USF

Have to keep a rational mind and put emotions aside, have to hope for a B1G win. Then when Rutgers beats them it will be even better.

This is Cooper’s Rock.

TpGDbQU.jpg
Spent two years there and hiked at Cooper's Rock. It really is a beautiful state and if you are committed to it, you can get a quality education - it's not just a party school. I had many good professors and classes there. I hope your daughter has a great experience.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT