ADVERTISEMENT

If Pike ran off Paul

Way to pick such a misleading stat. He’s hardly playing for Wash this year. Avg like 4 points.
Played 31 minutes in their last game and 24 & 26 minutes in the prior two. He wasn't playing much over a few game stretch because of a hand injury which impacted his play heavily. How else do you explain 18 pts in the last game?

Reactions: Pils86
Paul absolutely sucks. No better than Noah.
I disagree... Noah was not a good add, though. This is not the same guy who played against us for UMASS last year.

Paul, meanwhile, his stats are all down, except FT%, even accounting for minutes played with is less.. like 25 now vs 30 last year. I suppose some of that is new team, new coach, etc. He played with he same guys here for awhile.

All that said.. Cliff would have many many more dunks is Paul was here instead of Noah.

Reactions: G- RUnit
2nd on the team for assists, wow! lol
There aren't too many guards in the nation who would be first on their team for assists if they had Sahvir Wheeler on their team like Paul does.... You're familiar with Wheeler's history at Georgia and Kentucky and his ability playing the point, aren't you?

I have a question.. if Paul stayed would it have kept Cam here? I recall someone saying Paul leaving caused Cam to take a look around. Or when the defending national champions call.. you just go?

I have a question.. if Paul stayed would it have kept Cam here? I recall someone saying Paul leaving caused Cam to take a look around. Or when the defending national champions call.. you just go?
They would both be here if the NCAA didn't allow for the loophole of grad transfers being allowed to transfer even when the portal was closed for others. That's now not allowed but too late for RU obviously.

I know for a fact that Pikiell did not "run off" Paul and that Paul had other extenuating circumstances that caused him to move on. It was a difficult decision for him, so stop the BS. AS far as Cam goes, Pikiell also tried very hard to keep him too, but when UConn came calling with NIL money (tampering) it was hard to resist. What I have a problem with is that Cam did not give RU the opportunity to counter and instead left at the last minute when it was too late to effectively replace him. Those are the facts. We would obviously be better had both of them stayed.

I don't know if Cam knew about Paul's decision to leave in advance, but Cam entered the transfer portal first, in May, about 3 weeks before Paul did... Paul entered the portal in June, a few days after Cam committed to UConn.

A lot of fans hated on Paul. They are the schmucks. Michigan haters ran off Dickinson. He said it too calling them fake Midwesterners. Paul hasn't said it but I read so many sad posts here and heard losers complaining about him at games. And I do means losers as in dweebs who have no athletic ability and no sports IQ.

It's sad these kids read this crap and listen to this crap. They just need to block out the losers.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT