ADVERTISEMENT

I'll apologize now like I did in line

rube1859

Freshman
Sep 13, 2006
Bordentown
im sorry for telling some drunk 25 year old "show some f'n respect" unlike you did when he said the line to get in the south gate was "Like Eric Legrand, slow." the the guy who complained about his 14 year old hearing it two minutes later, as I said, I'm sincerely sorry. I'll buy you a beer if it soothes over the feeling hut I meant it sincerely. Like many of us in this board I was at MetLife Stadium October 16, 2010 and cried the day they retired his number. I'm sorry my emotions got the best of me defending someone who gave more than any of us who wasn't there to defend themself.

Reactions: Piscataway
im sorry for telling some drunk 25 year old "show some f'n respect" unlike you did when he said the line to get in the south gate was "Like Eric Legrand, slow." the the guy who complained about his 14 year old hearing it two minutes later, as I said, I'm sincerely sorry. I'll buy you a beer if it soothes over the feeling hut I meant it sincerely. Like many of us in this board I was at MetLife Stadium October 16, 2010 and cried the day they retired his number. I'm sorry my emotions got the best of me defending someone who gave more than any of us who wasn't there to defend themself.
I would have done the same thing or worse. I think the 14 year old will be fine.

Reactions: Piscataway
I'm sure a 14 y/o uses the word on a frequent basis.they will be more than fine. I was there on 10/16/10 and I sit next to the 52 in the stadium. I may have said/done worse as well.

Look-at-me post .....

Nope. Figured I'd get it out here on the board in case the offended party also posts here and complained as well. That's all. Also, this was all the way down on the second page before you responded so it pretty much could have gone unnoticed absent your desire to comment. 24 hours later, time for us all to move along.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT