ADVERTISEMENT

Basketball INSTANT REACTION: Rutgers Basketball falls to Wake Forest 76-57

That’s two of the craziest passes I’ve seen in 30ish years of watching basketball since a kid.

Woolf earlier and now that Oskar pass to Clif.

Reactions: biker7766
Courtney Greene appearance, somehow followed us to ACC country
Dave, thanks for the name. I hate that _uck! He's ALWAYS biased against us. He called the Illinois game. He never calls it fairly when he officiates our games.

C'mon Cliff.. weak-ass tip starts the breAK FOR wAKE

frustrating not getting a fair whistle.. but the guys lost their composure. we fans are realizing they have problems... and they must be thinking the same thing.. DURING a game.

this is f****** BS... i do not ever wanna hear again about looking for "nice" guys "team" guys... good workers

We do not have 1 legitimate scorer on the team

We do not even have 1 legit rebounder ANYMORE

Reactions: biazza38
this is the most uneven reffing I have seen in a long time

Refs have been terrible, but so is RU…..this team has so many holes, can’t defend, can’t rebound, no ball movement on offense, can’t put together more than 10-15 good minutes as a team over a 40 minute game.

16-0 run....Cliff can't hold onto a ball....can't jump up for a pass....can't find open guys on the outside...and we can't defend

Frank Henenlotter Thats A Wrap GIF by Eternal Family

thank god i just got home and missed this one. 48 points with 6 minutes to go? groundhog day. team can’t shoot, team can’t score. wooof

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT