ADVERTISEMENT

Basketball INSTANT REACTION: Rutgers Basketball falls to Wake Forest 76-57

Pike probably should have gotten teed up tonight as these refs were worthy of him going off on them….lord knows these guys need a shot in the arm…..so many holes for this team that I am seriously starting to doubt if Mag can plug all the holes in the dam. They have serious issues when it comes to playing winning basketball.

We're not a good basketball team right now, but this is a rugby match. It's like the refs get charged a fee each time they blow the whistle.

Say goodnight on the season, folks. Not just because of a single loss. But because it’s clear that this team is just bad.

Soft defense

Uncoordinated center

Very little offensive skill, no consistent shot makers

5-star freshman who’s just not ready for Primetime.

I could go on, but we just stink, period.

80 ppg

Players Association No GIF by NBPA

Carr throws elbow and nothing called
WF players are actually laughing about no calls against them
RU jinx is Reid gets NCAAclearance to play RU. He was denied 2weeks ago. But we never seem to get any waivers thru. Without Reid , this game would be very close. And without these refs we win

Reactions: #1 RUFan
Say goodnight on the season, folks. Not just because of a single loss. But because it’s clear that this team is just bad.

Soft defense

Uncoordinated center

We sure do and our coaching is just as bad

Soft defense

Uncoordinated center

Could have just stopped at SOFT.

Fans were told that this team would be better offensively.Sadly , they might turn out to be the worse during Pikiell tenure at Rutgers.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT