ADVERTISEMENT

Ironman Tournament (12/13 & 12/14)

Hamilton with a 17-1 TF to move on in Wrestlebacks. My first time seeing him live. He is very tall and super-athletic. He gets in on legs quickly against big men and can finish. He also looks to turn instead of just looking to ride. He will have great success against all but the top heavies because of his quickness/athleticism. He needs to get stronger and add some weight, but I like what I saw. He looks like a good Big 10 Heavy.

Hamilton with a 17-1 TF to move on in Wrestlebacks. My first time seeing him live. He is very tall and super-athletic. He gets in on legs quickly against big men and can finish. He also looks to turn instead of just looking to ride. He will have great success against all but the top heavies because of his quickness/athleticism. He needs to get stronger and add some weight, but I like what I saw. He looks like a good Big 10 Heavy.

Agree, and only a Junior so he will keep getting bigger and stronger. My biggest concern is Football.....he is starting to get offers for Football, and I am sure he will get even more next year.

Reactions: Clearscreen25
Shawver wins 7-3 and will wrestle #4 Dylan Ragusin for 3rd.

He has been impressive this weekend and has a great test against the #4 ranked wrestler in the country.

Hamilton advances to 3rd place match with a 5-2 win. He had trouble getting out from bottom in the 3rd, but did reverse from bottom in the 2nd.

Reactions: MS-RU
He will wrestle #10 Kolby Franklin for 3rd.

Both guys are wrestling for 3/4 so they both wrestled above their seeds.

tied 0-0 going into the 3rd. Shawver got ridden out the entire 2nd period and couldn't get out from underneath.

There wasn't much action as expected in the 3rd after Shawver cut Ragusin immediately since he probably knew he wasn't going to ride him out all period. Ragusin didnt do much after that and was called for stalling with 2 seconds left which forced SV. He was warned once in the 1st so the 2nd one was a point for Shawver late in the 3rd.. He took a advantage and got the takedown in SV to win. Huge win and a great tournament for him.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT