ADVERTISEMENT

Is there a more fun player to watch than Cam Spencer?

GORU2014

All Conference
Gold Member
Sep 4, 2013
Just unbelievable seeing how he’s adjusted to the B1G, on offense and defense. Maybe the best shooter we’ve seen (at least since Douby). Clutch, high intensity, making the impact we used to see from Geo. So happy he came here.

He made some clutch shots. Wow, what a great game. Great shooting by Cam Spencer.

It took Cam a few games to catch up to the P5 game, but he’s on it now. I love players who work hard and respond.

Been saying it for years.
Watching highly skilled players execute on those skills is enjoyable to watch.
Rooting for missed shots is nonsensical.

Don't think we'll hear all the "NBA is boring with all the 3s" people crying "It's so boring watching Cam hit these shots. It's like a shooting drill."

Thought he'd be good, but not this good. Glad to be wrong about that. Great shooter and has great anticipation on defense and great hands, which help offset him not being the quickest defender. Such a smart player. Very fun to watch, indeed.

He’s been fantastic in the BIG. I also give the coaches credit for targeting him in the portal. This is a very well run program.

Reactions: RUDieHard
The big miss here is that it is not a big jump to the B1G. When we got Cam Spencer it was obvious from his video he was ready for prime time. Middle level teams have great players. Not rocket science.

He was on fire from 3 today, but the clutch free throws that didn't even hit rim were almost more impressive. I know he's shooting a crazy high % but some guys still tense up on the line at the end of games. Cam had ice in his veins on all those shots.
He’s like 39 for 40 from the line

Reactions: zebnatto
Still remember the end OSU game when he was wide open at end of game when they needed to foul and Mulcahy insisted on giving it to MCONNELL.

Preseason narrative from some dudes: "His Patriot League stats won't translate to the B1G. He won't get shots off".

Narrative after a few bad shooting games: " See, I told you he could not produce and get shots in the B1G".

Those same.dudes are.now waiting for him to have a bad shooting game to resurface.

😂😂😂😂

Preseason narrative from some dudes: "His Patriot League stats won't translate to the B1G. He won't get shots off".

Narrative after a few bad shooting games: " See, I told you he could not produce and get shots in the B1G".

Those same.dudes are.now waiting for him to have a bad shooting game to resurface.

😂😂😂😂
Yup

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT