ADVERTISEMENT

Jay Young

WPUknight

Senior
Oct 23, 2008
In four seasons at Fairfield he hasn't finished with a .500 conference record or better even once. Best finish has been 7th place (11 team league). They got destroyed by Saint Peters in the first round of the MAAC tournament in AC on Tuesday.

Chances Fairfield makes a move? And if so, would Pike find a spot for him here?

Let me also add that they opened a very nice brand new 3,500 seat arena in November, so you would have to assume the administration wants a winning program ASAP.

In four seasons at Fairfield he hasn't finished with a .500 conference record or better even once. Best finish has been 7th place (11 team league). They got destroyed by Saint Peters in the first round of the MAAC tournament in AC on Tuesday.

Chances Fairfield makes a move? And if so, would Pike find a spot for him here?

Let me also add that they opened a very nice brand new 3,500 seat arena in November, so you would have to assume the administration wants a winning program ASAP.
Man, it has been four years already?

They took a slight step back this year but they still finished 9-11 in conference. Coaches aren’t really knocking down the door for the Garfield job either. As long as Pitino is at Iona what is the cieling?

Nonetheless, I would hope he would have a spot back with us.

Watch Knight for NJIT job. We might get a spot open. If so should look at J-Mitch another up and coming assistant

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT