ADVERTISEMENT

KJ Gray and DeVera dismissed from team

Why are you even here? Is it really that entertaining to constantly scan our board and look for the hint of a psu mention? Do you feel a sudden impulse that you must come to it's defense? Dude, think about it, you don't even realize your actions are those of people indoctrinated into a cult. You should try out Scientology, you'd do well there. But I know, like you state in every other post, "I'm not here to troll" but then go on to tell us how Rutgers has no chance. Seriously try Scientology, I'm sure it'd be a hell of a time for a person of your mentality.

I feel like I'm buying season tickets every year to the watch the Three Stooges. This is unbelievable, potentially 8 players lost. My God, what did I do to deserve this?
thethreestooges-1-730x547.jpg

Last edited:
At least it wasn't rape or violence...

But it was extremely stupid. Congratulations jackasses you coukd have gotten a free degree and a shot at the NFL.

You blew it and screwed over your teammates for pity cash.

SMH..

Terrible optics for RU FB under Coach Ash. The fact that 2 players have already been dismissed plus up to 8 more involved in credit card fraud is a real negative for the perception of RU FB once again.

Feels like the program could lose fans over this. Not to mention another disastrous season on the field and another possible HC change. Wait, I said not to mention that, ha. Any way we try to filter it this is a bad day for the public perception of the RU FB program.

Gray sounds like a bad apple. Glad he is gone. Will wait to learn more before commenting on the others.

Last edited:
Reactions: HootieHoot
Right about now, you're probably thinking you could use a nice 4 year break from Rutgers football....getting Cal tickets and starting fresh with the Golden Bears has to be better than this, huh?
Gotta start familiarizing the Cal Roster. RU will be regressing it looks like.

Reactions: RUnTeX
It takes a total dope to get involved with credit card fraud when you're on a full scholarship to play college football
Finally, something I agree with you 100% on,lol. Stupid,stupid,stupid.Free school, room and board, and a no show job if they want one,yet stealing money is the 1st thing they think of.

Guys: based on what I’ve heard they had to be kicked off THIS team and out of THIS program. Very likely they would be kicked out of many other programs but there alsowould be some programs willing to keep them around. That’s all I’m going to say.

Good to see Gray’s comments re: Ash.
A mere 24 hours later, and everyone knows.Never understood the show boating of inside knowledge and never will.

A mere 24 hours later, and everyone knows.Never understood the show boating of inside knowledge and never will.

Information discussed on the premium boards by paid subscribers is always supposed to be kept silent on the free boards. Otherwise how do these sites lure additional subscribers.

Rutgers is an unpopular brand right now

Losing football team and too much police blotter
no ,just has people wondering, but not unpopular.
Could say not gaining more fans as quickly as hoped, but doubt losing more than gained.
Once this is over Rutgers will be thought about, especially if Ash has the team looking good on the field.
Winning cures everything.
Rutgers looks like it's down now, but there are those that care and those that will start caring more and more after Ash has the program start showing it will win and is one to be proud of.
This is just a bump in the road on the way to being a constant winner.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT