ADVERTISEMENT

Let the season play out guys …

Scarlet Shack

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Feb 4, 2004
Enough with the negativity …

Certainly with three game losing streak things weren’t exactly right …and there were issues ….

But
“Cam ain’t coming out the slump this year”
“We will be lucky to win another game this year”

Etc

Objective …but stop with the self loathing .

This team went on the road , down two starters against a desperate team on the bubble , and finds a way to win

It’s about being tough ..even if it ain’t pretty …to win

One game at a time …yes March is on the horizon …but focus on the next step ahead ….

Michigan

Black Out

Go RU!

Certainly with three game losing streak things weren’t exactly right …and there were issues ….

But

Etc

This team went on the road , down two starters against a desperate team on the bubble , and finds a way to win

One game at a time …yes March is on the horizon …but focus on the next step ahead ….

Michigan

Black Out

Go RU!
100% right, of course. But you’re preaching to the lunatic fringe where common sense and logic are lost in the deep recesses of the mind.

Reactions: fluoxetine
Those who have given up on this team cannot be long term RU fans. They always give us heart palpitations. They must have just jumped on the fair weather bandwagon earlier this year.

Reactions: Randal7 and shields
After years of no NCAAs and wondering if we’d ever win a single Big Ten game, I just enjoy every game one at a time. People get miserable starting in December thinking about NCAA resume and don’t enjoy the season. The NCAAs finally come and you lose one game and that’s it. Try to enjoy the wins they’re all so hard to get

I honestly don't believe about 20 or so posters are just trolls of other fanbases here to create chaos. If you clean up the non-fans, the board improves rapidly.
There's definitely a few trolls on here. Probably all the same person with multiple handles.

Agree but the usual suspects who come out of their caves after losses are nowhere to be found after wins so it’s pointless
Have to use the Ignore feature on here .. I do and it’s literally about 25% of all posts I see are people I ignored. But it makes the board a much better read and I am less upset reading .. people don’t use it enough

Big thing I took from todays game. Pike certainly spoke to the team regarding their last game. Worst body language I saw all season, players calling each other out. Today with Caleb out it took a Team effort. Each and every player stepped up. So proud of this team. Huge win!

After years of no NCAAs and wondering if we’d ever win a single Big Ten game, I just enjoy every game one at a time. People get miserable starting in December thinking about NCAA resume and don’t enjoy the season. The NCAAs finally come and you lose one game and that’s it. Try to enjoy the wins they’re all so hard to get
Agreed.

I get a laugh out of the bracket guys who start making projections in January.

Have to use the Ignore feature on here .. I do and it’s literally about 25% of all posts I see are people I ignored. But it makes the board a much better read and I am less upset reading .. people don’t use it enough
I try not to bc then you have people replying to ignored members posts and it make it harder to follow

Sante Fe is my sole ignore list

If everyone ignores the trolls then they are just trolling into a void

• Love
Reactions: Knight Shift

But

Etc

Michigan

Black Out

Go RU!
Color me an optimist but what bugs me more than the negatoid posts is their time
ing. 2 minutes into the game they post their negativity. Just once I would like to see them wait until after the game is over to post any negative thoughts if warranted.

Reactions: Knightmoves
Stay away from the game threads if you are looking for rainbows and sunshine
not looking for rainbows and sunshine but by the same token we shouldnt be hearing a minute into the game how we are going to get beat and how this player sucks and how pike is screwing up the rotation etc. Cant have it just a one way street.

But

Etc

Michigan

Black Out

Go RU!
But it's so fun watching the rats that make these moronic statements as the jump off the ship climb back on board and try to act like nothing happened.

Already seeing a couple on the pay side doing this. Clearly they don't understand team sports and how teams can go through hold and cold streaks especially in basketball.

You'd think after last season these guys would have learned their lesson but once an idiot, always an idiot.

Game was a little bit too close for comfort after the losses started piling up and worried about the direction the program was headed with Mag out, but a win on the road gives hope the winning will continue when playing Michigan at the RAC on the 23rd

Reactions: Knightmoves

But

Etc

Michigan

Black Out

Go RU!
I couldn't have said it any better Shack. Now let's kick some wolverine a$$!

This!

After decades of wandering the NCAA desert, all of a sudden people have immutable high standards for this 2022-3 team that through the end of January had exceeded reasonable expectations.

We lost a key starter and Cam had serious mean reversion. Enjoy the season. We are still getting in the Tournament; at a higher seed than last year.

Relax

Enjoy the ups and get through the downs.

This is hilarious considering you were the most negative guy in the game thread. Think you called the team pathetic like 5 times lol. I think some of you might be bipolar.

Those who have given up on this team cannot be long term RU fans. They always give us heart palpitations. They must have just jumped on the fair weather bandwagon earlier this year.
No one has given up. People can voice serious concerns when Mag out for season, Caleb out for unknown time with bad back, Paul with shoulder issues, Cliff maybe leg issues. Just very beaten up bunch. Nonetheless, go RU!

No one has given up. People can voice serious concerns when Mag out for season, Caleb out for unknown time with bad back, Paul with shoulder issues, Cliff maybe leg issues. Just very beaten up bunch. Nonetheless, go RU!
Hmm

Calling it right now. 8:30 Central Time. Rutgers doesn't make NCAAS. Mag loss too much to overcome. Very sad but the reality for the team. The very underwhelming BIG will sink our season, as will extra "loss" and one less win to Ohio State. That will cost us bid at end of day, IMO.

Embarrassing

Voicing concerns is one thing, saying we aren’t going to win again this year is another. I have the same concerns as you, but also know Pike and our mature team will find ways to win as they have done 3 years in a row.

Reactions: -RUFAN4LIFE-
Hmm

Embarrassing
That's hilarious.

I haven't been on the boards since the Nebraska game. I turned that one off with about 5 minutes left when it was clear we weren't coming back from a double digit hole. I assumed that the boards would be unbearable so I didn't even try to come online. It was actually nice taking a 4 day break and doing other things. Now I feel recharged for the stretch run!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT