ADVERTISEMENT

Basketball LIVE GAME THREAD: Rutgers vs. Northwestern

So far not 1 guy has showed up to play not 1. You should not have to be motivated. A winning season, a winning conference record and an NCAA bid should be all the motivation you need to succeed

Hate to say it but a team that can’t hit the side of a barn does not need Mulcahy in the game right now. Put some freaking thought into it Pike instead of just subbing when they are scheduled. It’s about game situation. This subbing is a cop out.

Embarrassing
Pikevis running a pathetic offense

Its on him

This is utter bullshit

Get housed at home by a 6-15 team
The problem is he doesnt run an offense. Calling high ball screens every possession and occasionally running motion and horns is literally, and im not kidding when i say this, literally stuff youll see 4th grade GIRL REC teams running. Hes not a good coach, hes a motivator

PM cannot try the cute bounce passes down low with these guys.. too small.. too attentive. Draw a double and dish.

Alley-oops will work.. transition game should work.. don't settle into that half-court O if you have any choice.

Mathis going 1 on 2 or 3 is not something we want to see. It tells teammates to no bother following his push.. because he ain't gonna pass it.

and for pete's sake.. SHOOT when open

I see the bigs are back to 50 foot hedges tn LOL. Glad i didnt go to this mess, saw this coming from a mile away and sold my tix this morning

Reactions: bac2therac
1 guy dribbles and 4 stand around forget about the garbage defensive efffort

Don’t worry guys, even if we lose here we have plenty of chances for good wins later.

Not really worried even with the offensive coaching ineptitude think we will win handily.

Weve been horrendous at defending the 3 point line all year, weve been fortunate that the teams weve played couldnt make them

Another game where one team can make 3s and one can't....

Johnson another atrocious game. Kids lost.

Down by 18 they should be fvcking embarrassed.

NW is 50% from 3 and shooting nearly 20% above their season avg from the floor currently. Unreal.

This team sucks again. Same old Rutgers. The nerdy fans who wish we were Princeton are happy thought because we have a decent APR

Reactions: ScarletDave
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT